next netduma update

s1rtoast

If I was you I'd just check back every few days.

I get what its like, you end up popping on the forum every day then twice a day and so on until you itch to ask the question. In the end there will just be tonnes of posts asking the same question.

I just forget about the update, pop on & watch a few vids, try to answer other posts or joke around  the time seems to pass more quickly that way... then before you know it BOOOM !!!....It will be in all our hands :)

If you follow @Netduma_Iain on Twitter, he is very good about posting news and his plans (both for dinner/his evening and his work day...LOL)

I happen to be one of the Canaries, currently testing, and there have been updates from other testers and from Iain as of just a couple of hours ago.

As indicated above, it's still in testing and will be released when Iain feels he has a gold build and not before.

JD

If you follow @Netduma_Iain on Twitter, he is very good about posting news and his plans (both for dinner/his evening and his work day...LOL)

I happen to be one of the Canaries, currently testing, and there have been updates from other testers and from Iain as of just a couple of hours ago.

As indicated above, it's still in testing and will be released when Iain feels he has a gold build and not before.

JD

Tweet tweet. We have been testing and testing. But like JD said Iain posts on Twitter daily and he is hard at work.

A little birdie (get it) told me that they're truly working to iron out issues to make this work best for everyone, previous version had kinks, so they want no issues (no matter how small) sorted first.

The little birdie is as reliable as they get.

Definitely better to wait and get a functioning version of the update and be happy with it,as opposed to getting a version that has issues and be upset it's not working properly.

Archived