Hello Duma Army!

JAMclutch

Hello everyone! I first learned of the Netduma from watching SimJC's youtube videos.(Thank you Sim!) Did some research and decided to pull the trigger on it. Actually got it for my bday from my buddies. I set it up last night and got most of the "wrinkles" ironed out. Might have a few questions but ill try to figure those out tonight. I must say this forum is top notch! Great support from the admins down to the junior members. Fantastic set up tutorials, posts and troubleshooting. Im a FPS gamer...almost exclusively. Mostly Battlefield, CoD and some Halo! Im sure my reason for wanting the Duma is the same as most. I like to consider myself a highly skilled gamer and cant stand my stats being ruined by connection inconsistentcies. Im looking forward to contributing the the Duma Army.

If hit hit the "thumbs up" on the right, does it mean i liked the comment? I hope i didnt thumbs down on Dillinger, lol!

LOL - All good brother.  You are among friends and like minded gamers here.  We try to check as many egos at the door as we can and the community has a good, not-nearly-new feel to it.  I hope you find it to your liking.

JD

Archived