strict ticked

IPV6 disabled

ping even though disabled 20~35ms

congestion 25% up/down give or take

algorithm "reactive" your choice if 60mbps check "reactive"

bleeding edge ticked with auto as well

works well in my eyes for hit detection ping stays around 50~30ms

until the mean time waiting for 1.03.5 gonna use these settings help

out tremendously not so much for ranked...  

p.s: don't know if this is considered cheating just thought I would post 

Those of us in Australia and New Zealand only have 1 server to choose from in Adaliade so geo filter does not help much

There's one in NSW also but it doesn't show up often for AW or BO2.

I did see and did connect to it during the BO3 Beta on PS4 (wasn't appearing during XB1 beta).

for where I live 500 miles from all other cities it seems to help dont know how but im getting way better hit detection then with it on even for ranked winning more could just be where I live always connecting to the garbage over congested Microsoft cloud  server in Washington wish activision would pick other servers than that one like in Chicago not just one for everyone i've tried so many settings for the duma i gave up on all cod gaming itself which I live in new mexico internet dead zone i dont know really but able to pull triple kills like nothing quad feeds etc just what I have witnessed 

yes just disabled i get the worst of the worst hosts from the Washington server takes 6 7 hit markers to kill someone up close the way I have it disabled is two hit marker kills even one shot kills had the router sense it came out no settings ive tried works from 60 pingassist to 20 with it enabled and strict ticked gives me 50 ping always for the Washington server as where I live we all consider this city a dead zone for everything even messed with congestion as low as 10% and 70% messed with it all have few good games if I ain't playing on ranked with it enabled

for me anyways till 1.03.5 then back to playing with it enabled till I have it where I want for all the tweaks trust me I've kept up with all the forums trying new things following the wikis advice instructions even to the point for a while long time ago tried the cheat method which i don't agree with anymore is making myself host all the time "player 2 player" P2P so for now just gonna play it this way till 1.03.5 may not work for anyone else but works for me...

It's really silly how we have to "choke" or throttle our connections for this game to be playable. I've done it all, only thing I can say is I monitor "Host PIng" and when I see it between 4-6 I know I am hosting or the host is "nearby" and I GET ruined by lag compensation. I do "peer ping" and when I see the lobby pinging 50-100 and I'm pinging 4-6ms the game handicaps me 45-95 ms and my connection goes to hell. It's not Netduma's fault at all, they do the best they can to give us a "clean and clear" connection, IT'S THE GAME, the game is BROKEN. I use Netduma's Wiki for my setup (two clicks for 431 miles, 50MS for PA and 70% congestion). I don't care about stats or "match bonus" I play alone 99 percent of the time and I'm not looking for "online friends". When I see my ping in the 4-6ms area I leave, wait a little bit and look for another game where I ping 30-40 area and my games are great, not perfect, but good enough for a broken game.

netduma I see is the best router you could ever buy but seems to me they purposely designed AW to be crap from the get go plus reason being they rushed the design coding basically for all the multiplayer side including setting it up the way we connect to only one server it seems in Washington and not thinking about congestion doesn't matter where you live in the us should allow to use other servers depending on that primary server that day of backup congestion yet the one in Washington is a Microsoft cloud based server one in Colorado too I believe Chicago server is god like when you have that good day to connect to it.. 

Archived