Congestion Control Help

Hi duma army 

At this present time my congestion control seems to work somewhat fine with netflix and my android tablet. But as soon as the gf starts watching youtube videos on her iphone 5. I get pings spikes almost all the time ive tried 70/70 60/60 50/50. and still get spikes which is annoying when playing Cod games.  Also when i watch the network monitor with the above cc values set it seems to always go over the number percentage. So say i have 70/70 set my network monitor percentage will go over the 70% when she is watching youtube and sometimes netflix.

If anyone has suggestions or could help me that would be great. 

Just to clear things up you mention your GF iphone making the line spike.

Is it connected to the Netdumas WiFi and not another routers WiFi?

Is the WiFi turned off on your other router?

Hi guys thanks for the input, but those speed are imputed on the r1.. And my modem has the wifi turned off all devices are connected to the r1... Cause when my gf watches YouTube her device colour shows in the network monitor....

Maybe ill just have to wait for the anti-jitter update :(

• Administrators

Everything is connected to the duma, I've checked my modem wifi settings and its disabled.

Sorry, appears I can't read haha. Can you try the reactive algorithm with 70/70 and see if that's any better, I doubt it would be but may be.

Sorry, appears I can't read haha. Can you try the reactive algorithm with 70/70 and see if that's any better, I doubt it would be but may be.

Tried reactive algorithm but its no better... Maybe my download speed isn't sufficient enough ?

All I can do is keep trying or just wait for the new update :)

• Administrators

Tried reactive algorithm but its no better... Maybe my download speed isn't sufficient enough ?

All I can do is keep trying or just wait for the new update :)

No your speed shouldn't be a problem. Try changing to the least congested wifi channel as well 

Archived