SB6183

Alex49H

So now that my service is back up and running it didn't take long for the buffering and signal degradation to start again with the Motorola modem while watching Netflix on the Xbone.

I removed the R1 and connected the modem to my Netgear router alone and now it doesn't buffer any more.

Pretty sure this was mentioned before, but the R1 has a compatibility issue with some Arris/Motorola modems. You could do Modem>Netgear>R1 and it should be fine, just use the R1 for gaming only.

When I opened the Device manager I didn't have that blue box but the WAN IP was there and started with 72--------. I use that IP where?

I'd reboot starting with the modem-netgear-netduma-system. It should show up. Tweet me if you need the exact way I do it.

Hopefully we can fix the motorola issue when we bring out the EEE fix. I would suggest what everyone else has said as well if you can live without congestion control (for now)

Yes. I finally put the Duma behind the Netgear and will wait till the new update comes out.

Archived