Netduma Router Noise?

Does it to me too when I am using the wifi. Do a speed test on wifi and you'll see it does it too.

I just want to confirm this. I do not use the wifi on the R1 and I have never heard this sound.

I just want to confirm this. I do not use the wifi on the R1 and I have never heard this sound.

I use the Duma for wifi here at Casa d' D and I haven't heard it either.  Granted, I am old and I have my router in the same area as the speakers for the sound system, but even when just getting home and booting everything up for gaming I haven't heard anything "out of the ordinary".

Now I got to go and test it.....

The only sound I've heard it make is when I reset it and depending on where you're router is in regards to you when you reset it,the beep is loud as hell if your right on top of it.

Maybe like mod box has said,it only does it if you're using the wifi.

Does it to me too when I am using the wifi. Do a speed test on wifi and you'll see it does it too.

Yes  it does. I only heard because my laptop doenst make any noise and I hear that noise from Netduma

I believe it is not the router but is the power adapter, a lot of ac to dc power adapters can make a squeaking noise when power draw is increased

I don´t... because my Power adapter is in diferente place of the router  (one is on the top other is under the TV,) and the noise comes from the router.

I only ask because will i in the future have problem with the router?

Archived