Having a nightmare with my R1

hi my name is Brad I recently purchased the highly rated netduma r1 for myself.

First impressions testing the NetDuma getting all of it setted up to my router and everything we're fine!

Until the next day I log in to my pc and Xbox I had NO internet coming out of the NetDuma and today was the same situation!

I had to factory reset my router and my NetDuma for Internet to work with the NetDuma coming out of my router.

This is very frustrating for me as I have spent £150 on this and for me to reset my router and NetDuma every day just to use it has led me very very annoyed with it!

IF ANYONE HAS ANY HELP HOW TO FIX PLEASE REPLY TO THIS THREAD PLEASE :)

The router I use is a bt homehub v2

• Administrators

Brad - thanks for posting here. As Crossy said, it could be an hh2 issue.

If you try that and the problem persists (and we can't solve it either) then we can send out a replacement in case your Duma is playing up. I don't think that's likely to be the cause but if it is, we'll do whatever it takes to get you up and running properly.

• 4 months later...

Hi i am having no luck connecting my R1 to my BT HH3 ,i have checked forum listings and find that it is recommended to get a 4 or 5 ,will that solve my problem.Thanks Arthur.

Start you're own new thread mate and I'm sure people will be able to give you the right advice

Hi i am having no luck connecting  my R1 to my BT HH3 ,i have checked forum listings and find that it is recommended to get a 4 or 5 ,will that solve my problem.Thanks Arthur.

HH3 works fine i have mine currently set up with netduma as Benormous said start a new topic and you'll be sorted

• Administrators

Hi i am having no luck connecting  my R1 to my BT HH3 ,i have checked forum listings and find that it is recommended to get a 4 or 5 ,will that solve my problem.Thanks Arthur.

You may need to connect using a PPPoE you should have a username & password already but if not try this:

User name: [email protected]

Password: BT

I'll close this thread now as it's old but if this doesn't work please make your own thread.

Archived