Black ops 3 beta and netduma

john22rob

hi all,

When I said it doesn't work what I meant was

It did not block a single game, I even turned down the radius to 50miles from my location and I was straight into the first game it found.

every game I had Americans, Germans and French etc, all the net duma did was not show them on the map, it didn't block them.

It did however  tell me where the server/host was and I was able to block people individually.

thanks

• Administrators

Hi John make sure that you have the Geo-Filter enabled. The button will say "Disabled" also set your ping assist to 0ms and have strict mode on :) 

Music to my ears Zennon! 

You will still get people from around the world in your lobby john22rob but the host will be within the filter.

When the game fully release's you will see more people from your region playing in said host's.

There is alot of P2P going on I am finding, host migrations etc.

I've currently got the filter set covering the UK only, seems the UK doesn't have a server as it always puts me on either, French, German or Irish server. My first game on blops 3 was a P2p in America, blocked him and I've not seen a P2P since.

If there are 8 people in my lobby, should I see 8 people on the map filter? It's rare I see all players on it regardless of blops3 or AW

• Administrators

I was also wondering, not directly related to blops3, I find the router tries to put me in the same lobby over and over, can't you fix it so that it learns it's not a good lobby after 2 attempts?

You'll need to keep in mind anti cheat http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=gf_anti_cheatto prevent the likelihood of getting into the same game over and over

Archived