Games You Have Pre-Ordered?

JConnor

I know pre-ordering is a big controversy in some consumer & gaming circles right now, but I'm just curious if anybody wants to share what they have pre-ordered since this Holiday season seems to have some really cool games coming out, IMO.

I've already pre-ordered...

-Destiny: The Taken King (XB1)

-BO3 (PS4)*

-BO3 (PC)

*I'm hoping the online connections will improve by launch, but even if they don't, like I mentioned in another thread, I usually play Private Matches with friends, Zombies and now the new CO-OP campaign. Same thing with PC (Steam) friends.

I'm thinking about adding Just Cause 3 (PC) and possibly The Crew: Wild Run (PC) because on PC, I can run these games at 60+fps. I game on all platforms, so there is no hardware discrimination in my house  :P

I NEVER pay full price for games. I always look for the best deal and secured my present pre-orders for literally 50% of retail launch price which is good enough for me.

So, what have you guys/gals pre-ordered?

B)

Wasn't aware that a new Destiny was coming not sure about that one...

The one I pre-ordered contains The Dark Below and House of Wolves expansions as well as The Taken King, obviously. The main reason I'm getting it is the entire game is going to be redesigned into a more traditional MMORPG with standard XP leveling vs. trying to farm for armor with light and less RNG grinding.

The one I pre-ordered contains The Dark Below and House of Wolves expansions as well as The Taken King, obviously. The main reason I'm getting it is the entire game is going to be redesigned into a more traditional MMORPG with standard XP leveling vs. trying to farm for armor with light and less RNG grinding.

Yes. Because that grinding is a biotch!!!! And a lot of it can only be completed with friends or in a party. If you are by yourself you can forget it.

Thanks JC, sounds like it could be an improvement. I quit playing days I found it boring and multi player was only for super elites.

DB

Agreed Dirty,I also pre ordered BO3 but after the beta....wondering if I should get it.I know I will but not feeling it as BO2 played really bad for me,but again didn't have the duma then.

I'm trying to share JD's excitement about the game but I see BO2 in a new wrapper with a new name,,,same game thou.

Archived