Best Cable Modem to use with the R1

Twisted Entropy

I purchased my own SB6121 and it works perfect with the netduma.

Can you elaborate on your set up for the OP, provide a wiring schematic, picture and/or some specific settings you use by any chance?

Thanks,

JD

I purchased my own SB6121 and it works perfect with the netduma.

If this is the case it is the ISP's own firmware they must be putting on that is the cause of this issue if a stand alone version is working, what do you think?

I actually miss my Surfboard. Time warner discontinued it in my area. Now I have an Arris. Originally I tried to upgrade my internet and they force fed me an Arris modem/router combo. It was a piece of shiz. Nothing but trouble (made my Xbox One almost unusable). I switched back to a mid range internet package and this one has been "okay".

Now if I could just get this other piece of shiz we call Advanced Warfare fixed......

Can you elaborate on your set up for the OP, provide a wiring schematic, picture and/or some specific settings you use by any chance?

Thanks,

Nothing hard to do just plug the modem, then the netduma to your console. As far as settings go that all depends on where and who the gamer wants to play.

Archived