xbox 1 elite controller

toby jugs

for anyone interested;

according to an article on forbes from eurogamer.net you can preorder the £129.99 pad for £75.42 at amazon

fill your boots duma army.

Looks like it was a pricing error...

http://segmentnext.com/2015/08/12/amazon-cancelling-xbox-elite-controller-pre-orders-after-listing-incorrect-price/

• 4 months later...

I have the elite one but have not used it. Still using my scuff. #ihatechange

The thing I love about the elite is that you just have to breath on the triggers and you fire straight away, no movement at all to get to the firing stage, love that.

The thing I love about the elite is that you just have to breath on the triggers and you fire straight away, no movement at all to get to the firing stage, love that.

Do you use the switch to half the trigger press and also move the deadzones?

Curious to see the best setup people are using for BO3.

Cheers

I just got yet another cinch this one with double tension on the sticks. Not sure if I like it yet I had to turn up the sensitivity to use it. Still like them better than my scuf though. It fits in my alien face hugger hands so much better. This is on xbone btw.

I've had some inspiration and will be undertaking a project to enter this fray, so if you are on the edge, stay tuned.

Fuzzy Clam and I have discussed the need for a big Guy's hand sized controller for PS4 that is a little more durable.

I got some leads off the forum here, ordered up a couple of parts and reached out to a custom controller maker to assist in the vision.

More to follow...

I picked up the elite controller yesterday. All i can say is WOW, build quality is amazing and the weight of the controller is fantastic.

The feel to the controller when you grip it really feels like you are holding quality, with a matt rubber feeling it sticks right into your hands and the grips at the back finish it off.

Plenty of settings to mess around with in the app including different thumb stick sensitivity controls.

They are now back in stock on Amazon for £119.

Do you use the switch to half the trigger press and also move the deadzones?

Curious to see the best setup people are using for BO3.

Cheers

I haven't changed a thing, it is quality out of the box.

Archived