quick question

toby jugs

why would i get a padlock inside my geo filter with pa set off?

it kept booting me aswell, it's not an issue because i just increased my range but it seems like that server just doesn't want me on it lol.

• Netduma Staff

why would i get a padlock inside my geo filter with pa set off?

it kept booting me aswell, it's not an issue because i just increased my range but it seems like that server just doesn't want me on it lol.

You shouldn't get a padlock within your GeoFilter regardless of what ping assist is set to :) Try going to Settings >> Miscellaneous and pressing 'Apply' under cloud settings and see if it happens again :) If it does try and snap a screen shot.

• Netduma Staff

I could be wrong but it could be that the page is just display ing wrong thing while actually the host its outside you range.

That could be possible if it is right on the edge of the filter. You could check to see if it is meant to be in the filter by clicking on the circle and looking at the distance - then look to see if it is less than the one you've set on the slider :) If it's less then it is meant to be allowed but cause it's on the edge of the filter it just looks like it isn't fully inside.

i thought i had taken a 'prt sc' of some yellow triangles well inside the filter earlier but had to do a reset on my laptop (windows 10 BS) and lost it.

already did cloud update and refreshed browser a couple of times , the triangles and padlocks are always in the netherlands/belgium area

Go to select a service , re apply the console and then re appy ps 4 or xbox pa and see how you go , it will say its already enabled, but it has fixed a prob like this for me before.

Archived