Jump to content

NEW R3 FIRMWARE - 4.0.236


Netduma Alex
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone,

Here's the latest R3 firmware, containing some important improvements and bug fixes. Take a look at our changelog below:

  • Improvements to Geo-Filter stability
  • SmartBOOST compatibility with VLAN improved
  • VLAN stability improved
  • YouTube detection fixed
  • Memory usage improvements
  • Improvements to IPv6 support
  • IPv6 disabled by default after Factory Reset
  • Steady Ping Expert Mode fixed
  • Steady Ping disabled by default after Factory Reset
  • Many small frontend improvements

We've got even more improvements coming soon.

INSTALL GUIDE

You can install the firmware using one-click update. Simply open up DumaOS and look for the green "Update Available" icon.

If the icon is not there, the firmware has not been rolled out to your unit yet. You can install manually by downloading the file below, then go to Settings > Troubleshooting > Upload Firmware, and upload the file.

You need to login to the forum before you can download this file. If you don't want to make an account, use one-click update as described above.

DumaOS-R3-4.0.236.sig

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
39 minutes ago, Movement said:

Next one device does not show in stats for nerds and there is no auto allocation, it is in unpriotize

Device prioritisation acts as an amplifier for prioritisations in the Actvities list, so you won't see it in Stats For Nerds

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Netduma Jack B said:

Device prioritisation acts as an amplifier for prioritisations in the Actvities list, so you won't see it in Stats For Nerds

so for it to work it must be set device + activities like gaming or the game you are playing for prioritization yes? the device itself doesn't work? I always had activities set but today I saw that Fraser said that it doesn't have to be this and that either device or activities is enough

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
On 7/9/2024 at 4:35 PM, Luis Gomes said:

Same version as early access right? 😊

Thank you 🙏

Yes that's correct

19 hours ago, faceman469 said:

I keep getting error uploading this firmware 😮💨

Reboot the router, wait a few minutes then try again

18 hours ago, modM84 said:

Still Disconnects with this Firmware and still not able to get on OS after a short time... 

If it's not listed in the change log then it hasn't been fixed, we're still working on it currently.

8 hours ago, HappyCust1 said:

Forcing me to create an unwanted account to download a firmware because update "hasn't been rolled out". Awesomeness.

We don't do immediate rollouts on the interface, if there was a major issue that bricked every router that would be a major disaster. That's why we delay that until we can be sure it's all fine.

5 hours ago, Movement said:

so for it to work it must be set device + activities like gaming or the game you are playing for prioritization yes? the device itself doesn't work? I always had activities set but today I saw that Fraser said that it doesn't have to be this and that either device or activities is enough

If you want to see it in Stats for nerds then you'd need to add in activities is what he is saying but it'll still prioritize

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
21 minutes ago, duduviana1 said:

with each update, the router gets worse... I will go back to 4.0.219

If you're going to provide a comment like this then please explain why you feel that way so that we can make fixes/changes/improvements

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/9/2024 at 7:26 PM, Netduma Alex said:

Hi everyone,

Here's the latest R3 firmware, containing some important improvements and bug fixes. Take a look at our changelog below:

  • Improvements to Geo-Filter stability
  • SmartBOOST compatibility with VLAN improved
  • VLAN stability improved
  • YouTube detection fixed
  • Memory usage improvements
  • Improvements to IPv6 support
  • IPv6 disabled by default after Factory Reset
  • Steady Ping Expert Mode fixed
  • Steady Ping disabled by default after Factory Reset
  • Many small frontend improvements

We've got even more improvements coming soon.

INSTALL GUIDE

You can install the firmware using one-click update. Simply open up DumaOS and look for the green "Update Available" icon.

If the icon is not there, the firmware has not been rolled out to your unit yet. You can install manually by downloading the file below, then go to Settings > Troubleshooting > Upload Firmware, and upload the file.

You need to login to the forum before you can download this file. If you don't want to make an account, use one-click update as described above.

DumaOS-R3-4.0.236.sig 37.42 MB · 337 downloads

Im based in the UAE and I'm trying to connect to EU and This Geofilter doesn't work man come on 

I've tried all the steps and it still won't connect me to where I want 

It's been like this forever 

I really need help 

Game : Efootball2024 

Screenshot_20240712_043828.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
13 hours ago, basim said:

Im based in the UAE and I'm trying to connect to EU and This Geofilter doesn't work man come on 

I've tried all the steps and it still won't connect me to where I want 

It's been like this forever 

I really need help 

Game : Efootball2024 

The purpose is to get close servers, not necessarily force servers in another continent so there is no guarantee that will always work. 

  • Disable GeoLatency
  • Disable PingAssist (set it to 0,0)
  • Enable Strict Mode
  • Disable Fast Search
  • Use Simple instead of Custom radius
  • Resync the cloud

Then restart game or wait 10 minutes (in the lobby in the game). If that doesn't work, reboot PC/Console and it should work then. This part is very important.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...