R3 *Only* Longest Up Time

I am doing a little test to see how long I can go without rebooting the R3. As of right now I’m on 4 days. Because it is my primary network router I need stability. I am not making a lot of adjustments but I do have everything enabled. Just curious. How long has anyone else lasted without having to reboot. Just curious. 

IMG_3639.jpeg

I have had about 7+days or so though personally that because I am tweaking stuff and testing things out..it pretty stable for me though there are users that can't access the UI so they typically reboot so there's that so it going to per users case etc...I'll probably run a benchmark as well to see how long it can stay up though I'd wait till the firmware is more polished as it currently does have bugs.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok by turning off the wifi and going with a ap/mesh system I believe it has given my R3 a little more head room performance wise. Two week uptime here I come.

IMG_3686.png

• Administrators
On 2/7/2024 at 8:20 AM, Aspect of Wrath said:

Every 2/3 days i have to reboot because the router stops working and i cannot log into the router.

We are trying to reproduce it currently, disabling IPv6/SmartBOOST seems to help prevent it