Been Using Netduma R3 for 3 Days, Nuke three times ! (Setting Inside)

Chaiyoabc

18 hours ago, johnnytran said:

Oh it definitely does. I can see it prioritising everything in the stats for nerds page perfectly for my gaming, but my point is the type of prioritisation is unknown and from personal experience messing around with different qos, dscp tags etc. call of duty plays differently for my connection. It's different for everyone and I have had some really good hit rego with the R3 when steady ping first dropped but it's like the game has adapted to it and i'm now back to having bad matches 😄 When this happens I switch back to the R2 and it's playable but not perfect.

It might have been missed in the past threads but I've flagged a couple times prioritising my PlayStation as a device doesn't prioritise its traffic, looking at the stats for nerds page it all falls under best effort

image.png.6362163ae6d95eded66edee64f8ce8c0.png

image.thumb.png.5c699fe13b755e4ed08822fc5667f1e8.png

I have found some workaround for smart boost not tracking packets correctly. 

If your network is not too congested. Just unstar all those activity, including your gaming activity. 
now you will see blank table

now if you check at ‘stats for nerd’ menu on the too right (little three dots), you should see the table. In generally, if everything is right, cod packet should be under either ‘manual prioritization’ or ‘auto allocation’  But problem is sometimes smartqos is buggy so you will need to manual do it as following

1. unstar all default activities. Make queue blank 

2. Normally add your ports by hitting ‘add reservation’ it is inside manage profile button. 

3. pick your console/ targeted device Hit next

4. switch to ports tab 

5. manually enter source ports and destination ports. If you dont know, just put 1-65535 in both

6 give it 20mbps reservation and click Finish. 

all done 

On 12/30/2023 at 2:50 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Ah interesting, could you switch it back to Simple SmartBOOST and see if it prioritizes correctly then please?

Doesn't work with Simple either. I've tried deleting/re-adding the console after a fresh reboot, before a reboot, while the console is switched off/on etc.

• Administrators
12 hours ago, johnnytran said:

Doesn't work with Simple either. I've tried deleting/re-adding the console after a fresh reboot, before a reboot, while the console is switched off/on etc.

What firmware version are you on at the moment?

18 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Boot up the console, do a connection test, then see if it appears online when you're gaming

The console does come online, it always has, the issue is the traffic doesn't get prioritised at all looking at stats for nerds it falls under best effort, but i will check again soon - been using the R2 with success so far

It's coming up as prioritised here but still best effort in stats for nerds which is very strange.. 

image.thumb.png.9e9103eb000e10c26bc66ed2a894acb7.png

On 1/5/2024 at 4:28 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Can you provide a screenshot of what you see on the stats please?

I don't want to prioritise my console again in case i can't remove it again, here's a previous screenshot i've posted

image.png

• Administrators
13 hours ago, ScourgeFPS said:

Hey man could you help me with my settings? Could contact me on discord if you want: scourgefps

Please make a new topic and we can help you there

4 hours ago, johnnytran said:

I don't want to prioritise my console again in case i can't remove it again, here's a previous screenshot i've posted

Okay so based on the previous one, it's showing as prioritized but not in stats for nerds so some sort of disconnect going on there. I suspect it is prioritizing and stats for nerds won't be reporting correctly, thanks for letting us know, I will pass it on.