R3 Stuck on bootlop first time booting

DARKNESS

@Netduma FraserAnother suggestion on the DHCP lease time can you guys revert it back to the original instead of minutes have hours or have both options since most users don't like doing math just seems tedious to figure the exact time.

• Administrators
On 1/3/2024 at 2:20 AM, DARKNESS said:

@Netduma FraserAnother suggestion on the DHCP lease time can you guys revert it back to the original instead of minutes have hours or have both options since most users don't like doing math just seems tedious to figure the exact time.

Thanks for the suggestion, will add it to the list

• 2 weeks later...

@Netduma FraserI think this might be a UI bug on network activity as it showing speeds above what the router can support and what my provider supports you can replicate this by looking at something else in the dashboard for about a 30 seconds and then going back to network activity and it shows speeds above a gig or so

• Administrators
47 minutes ago, DARKNESS said:

@Netduma FraserI think this might be a UI bug on network activity as it showing speeds above what the router can support and what my provider supports you can replicate this by looking at something else in the dashboard for about a 30 seconds and then going back to network activity and it shows speeds above a gig or so

0113.mov

Good catch, I'll pass that onto the team, thanks!

• Administrators
4 hours ago, DARKNESS said:

@Netduma FraserQuick question is changing the dns supposed to disable the wan? If not it did in my case I had a dns set 1.1.1.1 and decided to restore to default and then the wam stayed disconnected.

R3 WAN.txt 165.34 kB · 0 downloads

No it's not and I wasn't able to reproduce this either. I'll pass it on thank you!

6 hours ago, DARKNESS said:

@Netduma FraserAquí un clip. También reinicié y el mismo resultado solo se solucionó mediante un restablecimiento completo para concluir que esto solo ocurre una vez que se vuelve a la configuración predeterminada.

0118.mov 12,99MB · 0 descargas

If you can edit the video darkness, your WAN IP is visible

• 2 weeks later...

@Netduma FraserAlso I forget if I already said this but speed test bypass keeps re enabling itself after it already applied for no reason I test it and it functional and then after hours go by it resets back to default.

• Administrators

Thanks, I'll pass it onto the team. For expert it's the target ping so this should be set to a little above what your average ping is, as you have it set to below your average this is probably why

@Netduma Fraser

I understand that however if your ping is between 20-25ms and you want the delay/buffer to be 5ms not 8ms like on the clip what's the point if you can't control the buffer? If possible I would like to have the ability to do so as that how I see expert mode to be in my eyes as an option were you can control the amount of buffer etc and if it can't buffer to it then it shouldn't be active/enabled during that server.

11 hours ago, DARKNESS said:

@Netduma FraserAnother thing I decided to go further into the steady ping feature and expert doesn't seem to be working as it clearly just using the simple mode and ignoring the expert settings applied footage shown below.

0128.mov

What I have noticed and realized is that even if you move the bar in R3, no change is noticeable, however, the ping within the game can be seen to go up once you slide the bar and add delay, which is Strange, since in the game yes and in R3 no.

• Administrators
10 hours ago, DARKNESS said:

@Netduma Fraser

I understand that however if your ping is between 20-25ms and you want the delay/buffer to be 5ms not 8ms like on the clip what's the point if you can't control the buffer? If possible I would like to have the ability to do so as that how I see expert mode to be in my eyes as an option were you can control the amount of buffer etc and if it can't buffer to it then it shouldn't be active/enabled during that server.

2 hours ago, titofuenla said:

What I have noticed and realized is that even if you move the bar in R3, no change is noticeable, however, the ping within the game can be seen to go up once you slide the bar and add delay, which is Strange, since in the game yes and in R3 no.

Well that is controlling the buffer, if your average is 25ms and you set it to 30ms you're setting a 5ms buffer. There is more work to be done on the feature so it will become more robust.

@titofuenlaI mean I've tested it myself and I don't see that and I see no difference between simple and expert this is why I rather have expert just give you the option to force the delay buffer and if it not able to do so then it should just give you your regular connection as it will have lower ms/better hit detection even though it not 100% stable.

@Netduma FraserAnother thing a game you guys can try to test Geofilter 2.0 would be Apex Legends as it does fail be within the set radius with geo-latency enabled would be great if you guys can get it to work.

• Administrators
29 minutes ago, DARKNESS said:

@Netduma FraserAnother thing a game you guys can try to test Geofilter 2.0 would be Apex Legends as it does fail be within the set radius with geo-latency enabled would be great if you guys can get it to work.

We do have someone providing feedback using that game primarily so we'll get it sorted