R3 Stuck on bootlop first time booting

DARKNESS

58 minutes ago, DARKNESS said:

@Proud R3 OwnerI mean they could but it not like it would give you any benefit outside of gaming not only that it would be a waste of resources in my opinion.

Right but as you can only use 4 devices in Geo filter, it would be beneficial to be able to have it enabled for gaming devices that aren't on Geo filter.

@Proud R3 OwnerTrue but are you going to be using more than 4 gaming devices at a time? 😂 

Technically what they could do is make it were it applied to all gaming consoles and if your on PC you would need to add it manually as PC's can be categorized for different uses not just gaming so it a bit harder to be applicable but I get your point of view but as you can see that would clearly take time to develop if they were to develop a whole dashboard. It would be ideal to have it but it be time consuming to make though I could be wrong...

6 minutes ago, DARKNESS said:

@Proud R3 OwnerTrue but are you going to be using more than 4 gaming devices at a time? 😂 

Technically what they could do is make it were it applied to all gaming consoles and if your on PC you would need to add it manually as PC's can be categorized for different uses not just gaming so it a bit harder to be applicable but I get your point of view but as you can see that would clearly take time to develop if they were to develop a whole dashboard. It would be ideal to have it but it be time consuming to make though I could be wrong...

I get that and yes I have 4 kids and my wife and I also game. Sometimes there's multiple consoles, PCs etc at the same time being utilized simultaneously.

• 2 weeks later...