XR1000 firware and duma os 3.3

So currently these are my firmware and duma os versions i am just wondering if both of them are correct. I know the x1000 was due to get the duma os 3.3 update at some point and i am wondering if there's a beta for the firmware i could possibly get access to. but mainly just making sure both firmware are correct as of today. 

Screenshot 2023-11-22 185527.png

1 hour ago, DARKNESS said:

@Davidt828There currently no beta though they say it going to be released soon.......

well that's not what i have been told i was told to request one from Iain Fraser on X. As i feel the xr1000 feels a little left out in terms of updates i know it's down to netgear as well to allow these to be added as well but it's got to the point i am considering selling the xr1000 and just getting a netduma router instead. 

Screenshot 2023-11-23 043827.png

1 minute ago, DARKNESS said:

@AnarchyAliThat was a general comment though it is vague as there is no beta for the XR1000 there only early access if your on the other XR models as of currently.

Not sure how you can call it a general comment when I clearly referred to the xr1000 as being the issue. the fact that there's no duma 3.3 available for it yet is close to a joke it was the whole reason i bought the xr1000 I am now considering selling it and just buy a net duma router. 

@AnarchyAliIt says nothing about the XR1000 beta being available in the comment so it is a general comment though it is a bit insinuative in the way that it might make you think it is just when he says ask for early access so forth. It just that when there is one you can join the list though there is no forum dedicated for beta access on the XR models that you need invite for there more public from what am aware of at the moment.

I am also not affiliated with netduma

13 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You'll be given access to a closed beta section that will contain the 3.3 update for XR1000. 

I signed up too just waiting now for access looking forward to testing it out and down road I'll end up getting a r3 later on! Can't wait to test it out and see how it works!

3 minutes ago, ryekye said:

I signed up too just waiting now for access looking forward to testing it out and down road I'll end up getting a r3 later on! Can't wait to test it out and see how it works!

I definitely notice while using dumaos even without geofilter I play way better on cod and fortnite too so that's y I'm trying to keep all the routers I own with dumaos updated lol I have a xr500 xr1000 and a r1 right now!

25 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You'll be given access to a closed beta section that will contain the 3.3 update for XR1000. 

I got a good feeling about this beta! Xr500 one I haven't had issues with so far either so definitely can't wait to try xr1000 out and like I said down road gonna get a r3 to keep up on features and the awesome dumaos!

3 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

We haven't added anyone to the section yet, we can add you now but the beta won't be available yet

Definitely can't wait! Looking forward to testing the 3.3 features on it and I look forward to once I can get a r2 or r3 to test newer stuff out!

5 minutes ago, AnarchyAli said:

Fingers crossed 3.3 should tide me over until I can't get my hands on the r3 

Agreed on that definitely can't wait to get r3 down the road!

1 hour ago, ryekye said:

Gonna test mw3 on it plus stressing my 1gb fiber out too!

9 minutes ago, Derlandes said:

If there is no beta available, I believe that a new firmware update will not be released this year, as previously stated

There's one being tested before beta release just now. So I hope it's out sooner rather than later