XR1000 firware and duma os 3.3

• Administrators
38 minutes ago, Derlandes said:

If there is no beta available, I believe that a new firmware update will not be released this year, as previously stated

As far as I am aware the closed beta should be available this year, due to circumstances beyond our control we've been waiting for a build for quite some time

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You'll be given access to a closed beta section that will contain the 3.3 update for XR1000. 

This will be awesome and I plan on testing once it comes out on cod fortnite and apex maybe more games just gotta wait for the beta!

Just now, Diggitydan said:

Looking forward to DumaOS 3.3 on my XR1000 definitely feels like the router needs some refinements in software.

agreed shame it's going to be the last update of os on it but it will tide me over until i can get the r3 

3 minutes ago, AnarchyAli said:

agreed shame it's going to be the last update of os on it but it will tide me over until i can get the r3 

Oh its the last OS update? Netgears support for the 1000 has been pretty poor mind. Will definitely be considering the R3 when I come to upgrade

Just now, Diggitydan said:

Oh its the last OS update? Netgears support for the 1000 has been pretty poor mind. Will definitely be considering the R3 when I come to upgrade

yeah mate the r3 will obviously be far more advanced with the duma os 4.0. I will probably sell my xr1000 soon but want to try the 3.3 until i do. 

23 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

As far as I am aware the closed beta should be available this year, due to circumstances beyond our control we've been waiting for a build for quite some time

Can't wait more then likely till the beta comes out might go back to using my asus rog ax11000 till xr1000 beta comes out

16 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

When the beta is available (it currently isn't) we will add people to the group, you'll know when you've been added as you'll see this:

image.png

at the top of the main forum page.

@ryekyeyou're already in the group, probably from the XR500 beta

Yah the xr500 I own a xr500 xr1000 and a r1 gonna plan on getting a r3 and r2 down road!

On 11/24/2023 at 9:16 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Just so everyone knows, the beta isn't yet available so once it is I'll add you all to the section so you can try it

I'm hoping it's available soon in the meantime gonna use my asus rog ax11000 till available not trying to use my xr500 due to slower hardware on xr500 or I would I like the hardware the xr1000 and r3 have so in the meantime gonna use my asus rog ax11000 till I can get a r3 and till beta is available till then the xr1000 will sit temporarily due to lack of netgear giving u guys updates so I'm glad u guys have the r3 now just to getmy hands on one if I have to sell my xr500 and xr1000 I will just to get a r2 or r3 for latest stuff faster!

On 11/25/2023 at 4:10 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

We've got you on the list so once available you'll be added

I hope it comes out soon wanting to try out 3.3 on it and the Adblocker list doesn't work on the .68 firmware I've done everything and it doesn't block ads just constantly allows them I always see 0 blocked ads so hoping the 3.3 firmware beta comes very soon!! Can't wait to test it on mw3 and fortnite!

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, ryekye said:

I hope it comes out soon wanting to try out 3.3 on it and the Adblocker list doesn't work on the .68 firmware I've done everything and it doesn't block ads just constantly allows them I always see 0 blocked ads so hoping the 3.3 firmware beta comes very soon!! Can't wait to test it on mw3 and fortnite!

Have you disabled QoS? If so that would disable Adblocker as well

48 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Have you disabled QoS? If so that would disable Adblocker as well

No it's still on its just not working at all I've added lists and everything just doesn't work on the .68 firmware so I don't know what else to do till the 3.3 firmware comes out

hope this fixes the random factory reset the router seems to do it self every 4-5months sins owning it. also hope it is less ram hungry and stop filling it up within days. 

I do run the router to the max with add blockers, Dynamic DNS, 3xAP 

1 hour ago, ryekye said:

My Add blocker on my XR1000 seem working. i do run some other add blockers tho. 
I also use a DNS - NextDNS that has even more add blockers added but it only block around 10-15% 

Screenshot 2023-11-28 at 22.13.20.png

Screenshot 2023-11-28 at 22.09.42.png

Screenshot 2023-11-28 at 22.10.07.png