Opposite effect

WillemtheKilla

About two weeks ago, I set up my router, and the first week was excellent Call of Duty multiplayer. But on the weekend and up to now it looks like all the Duma and VPN users are all added together in lobbies lol. I'm only ranked 600 and every match is just full of rank 1000+ all of them with clan tags what happened?

When I turn the geo-filtering off I have like three games in a row with no skill base matchmaking then I turned the filter back on for two matches so turning it on and off, actually helps a lot, but it definitely looks like Activision deliberately put us all together. The matches without the geo-filtering were actually easier than with the geo-filtering on. But this just started happening from Saturday?

9 minutes ago, DARKNESS said:

@WillemtheKillaThat not the case bud that just showing peer connections

It has dotted lines saying ping assisted player. it’s when the match start and the matchmaking is going on you see these assist player appear on the map. Do they actually play against me or what’s going on?

1 minute ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It's a dedicated server game so you won't have direct connections to them, it just shows connections, sometimes you may see peer icons on the map initially but it's not a representation of DumaOS users

thank you for the respond. Do you think it’s possible that Activision can actually see the Duma support?

On 10/31/2023 at 3:44 PM, WillemtheKilla said:

About two weeks ago, I set up my router, and the first week was excellent Call of Duty multiplayer. But on the weekend and up to now it looks like all the Duma and VPN users are all added together in lobbies lol. I'm only ranked 600 and every match is just full of rank 1000+ all of them with clan tags what happened?

Because u had your first week a excellent CoD experience that means u were on top of the leaderboards and doing really good.

SBMM (CoD) has decided for you to step up a level with some much better players (with gaming monitors, good headsets, gaming routers, good comms, good aim, good reflexes) so u can take a shower after every gaming session 🤣🤣

Welcome in my world buddy.