Thoughts on this?

This guy does internet optimizations especially for cod and his customers seem to be happy. Since he is messing around with bufferbloat or qos, i am asking myself how he manages to reduce ping ingame.

here is his twitter https://twitter.com/lookitsallskill?s=21&t=mfM2IQcY_JWBBiIAbpsYmw

4B273B7D-E59B-44C0-881A-29828A60CD35.png

it does effect gaming and unfortunately its just the world we live in and after ghost dropped in 2012 to many people started forcing a moderate nat type to get a better connection to the lobby. If the majority of the cod community had a open nat type then this wouldn't be a issue but there is to many people that want that little bit of edge over there opponent 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2023 at 7:29 AM, MainLifeline said:

allskill is a meme all he does is open ur ports ping the nearest DNS server to you and puts ur console IP static. 

Sounds like the guy that came on this forum once that had "optimised" pro player's networks. I think he was charging a couple hundred $$ lol. Maybe it was this guy

8 hours ago, johnnytran said:

Sounds like the guy that came on this forum once that had "optimised" pro player's networks. I think he was charging a couple hundred $$ lol. Maybe it was this guy

Jufes gets $500 for each optimization tune for PC . someone easily can get $100 or more for network optimization. the majority of people that buy dumas have no clue to what they are even looking at and are to lazy to google

1 hour ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

Jufes gets $500 for each optimization tune for PC . someone easily can get $100 or more for network optimization. the majority of people that buy dumas have no clue to what they are even looking at and are to lazy to google

$500 DOLLARS HE BETTER BE LICKING MY LEFT TESTICLE AND OVERCLOCK IT 😂

15 minutes ago, DARKNESS said:

I mean if you rather not learn how to use your system then sure go waste your money when it not that complicated nowadays

I will waste all our money - Meme - MemesHappen

do you want to mess with cpu, memory, voltages and speeds, then optimize the rest of the bios for max performance then over clock and under voltage gpu then optimize gpu control panel. then optimize windows and the game your going to play?

i see swagg claiming his new pc is 600 frames in warzone2 but then when you watch him stream he only gets 200 and in the heat of battle it dips down to 140. so many other streamers with big money rigs doing the same thing. then you see the rigs Jufes tunes that have no where close of the hardware but getting 200 to 300 fps and only a 20 to 30 dip or drop off. Memory tuning is where the big fps comes from

If you want to get the best performance for the game on your PC, just put it in performance mode and choose xmp mode for your RAM!

For OC your graphics card, I recommend MSI after burner "Free "and test with 3D mark in demo mode, "also free"! There's nothing to complicate, just take the time!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/223850/3DMark/

http://download.msi.com/uti_exe/vga/MSIAfterburnerSetup.zip

All the information is given on the internet, just take the time to do the research!