hey guys

DaTz

new here and was wondering if its possible somehow with the router to get host alot in AW

i dont think i ever get host in cod and was just wondering thanks

Hello DaTz :) Welcome to the forum!

The router doesn't allow you to force the host upon yourself. You can filter it so the host is as close to you as possible though.

thanks for the quick response :o

also is making ur bandwidth in the congestion control panel 1mbps dl .5 upload do anything for cod? i hear no lag comp?

• Netduma Staff

thanks for the quick response :o

also is making ur bandwidth in the congestion control panel 1mbps dl .5 upload do anything for cod? i hear no lag comp?

No problem :D

People say it stops lag comp but I don't believe that at all. So I don't think it will help.

Ive been having a few bad games tonight and have tried this throttling your connection hogwash before, just tried it again because I have had a drink so my stupid brain thought it would be a good idea.

I was right the first time, utter rubbish.

AW is a very hit and miss game tbh.

There are a few youtubers out there who make lots of claims but manipulate their games so they get easy lobbies, I believe one of them is called oven baked half a brain or something similar and whenever I read that name mentioned in a post I stop reading.

Another problem with AW is that in my view not many people are still playing it and the majority that still are have some serious skills at the game so lobbies may seem quite hard.

Tonight I have screamed lag at the tv a dozen times but I know it wasn't lag my aim was off but I guess we all suffer from that from time to time.

Oh and stop hypnotising me with that jiggly ass!!!!!

Ive been having a few bad games tonight and have tried this throttling your connection hogwash before, just tried it again because I have had a drink so my stupid brain thought it would be a good idea.

I was right the first time, utter rubbish.

AW is a very hit and miss game tbh.

There are a few youtubers out there who make lots of claims but manipulate their games so they get easy lobbies, I believe one of them is called oven baked half a brain or something similar and whenever I read that name mentioned in a post I stop reading.

Another problem with AW is that in my view not many people are still playing it and the majority that still are have some serious skills at the game so lobbies may seem quite hard.

Tonight I have screamed lag at the tv a dozen times but I know it wasn't lag my aim was off but I guess we all suffer from that from time to time.

Oh and stop hypnotising me with that jiggly ass!!!!!

lol yea haha theres another guy called vampiremachine making alot of videos about it.. even in mortal kombat 

on a more serious note, if everybody optimised their own network to be the best it could be for gaming and stopped buying into this rubbish they watch on youtube gaming worldwide would benefit.

People don't buy into these Nigerian money scams anymore etc but if a guy on youtube said it is so they must be right. lol

If you need any help tips or advice on settings just post in here as I have found it most helpful, plus 99% of the members here are very helpful, friendly and a little bit dangerous.

Especially that Dillinger chap, watch out for him, lol

Helo there. Welcome to the DUMA ARMY buddy.

I agree with what the fellows had sad above. Before i got this router i was running throtteling internet speeds to get better games. Did it work? From time to time yes.

Now since i got my netduma router i set it up the way i was sugessted in here. No old methods as for now only new one which is netduma r1. Works grate for me dont need any additional stuff.

Welcome to the forums first off and second love that pic... :D

IMO everyone's milage will vary with the settings on your duma,just play with home location,sliders and any other things that you feel may help improve your gaming experience.

Archived