(Call-of-Duty Advanced Warfare) .5-1.0 Seconds Behind Certain Players Always WTF!?

• Netduma Staff

I bought and tested the product for myself. So obviously I'm not a troll when it's in my hands and I'm not satisfied. Someday you'll learn to appreciate customer feedback. Oh and me being a guinea pig to take screen shots do this do that" not everyone has the time for that if their not happy they return the product & you return the money less the shipping...you'll learn..Cheers Mate

Its so funny that you're saying that "Someday you'll learn to appreciate customer feedback". Netduma is by far the post customer feedback orientated company there is. I actually laughed when I read that cause of how wrong you are. This list is 95% customer suggestions. This list is ALL customer suggestions.

You weren't asked to be a guinea pig you fool. People were trying to help you and you threw it back in their faces.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sugar Coat it the bad taste but when you dig in well you get the point. My point is Router made no difference for me living in the heartland of the usa. With or withought it I connect to the same servers, so maybe it works for some farm boy out in the middle of no where london to not get connected to a Iceland server or something - Cheerios

i see you are sort of backing out of main points on you argument. Well i would love to see some of you game play of that lag you are getting. 

Mine works fine. Does exactly what it says on the tin. :)

Might be worth posting some video examples of your gameplay so people can see exactly what your issues are.

• Netduma Staff

You said "Not everyone has the time for that" yet you have time to "dedicate a couple hours a week searching youube vids & forums to tell the truth how I was treated". Man, you certainly have way too much spare time - I'm sure posting a few photos wouldn't have taken too much time away from scouring the earth for videos and forums to 'tell the truth' about Netduma.

Mine works fine. Does exactly what it says on the tin. :)

Might be worth posting some video examples of your gameplay so people can see exactly what your issues are.

Exactly my pervious point, it seems to work great in the UK Region over hear in the USA we don't get laggy hosts to begin with just the normal shotting a laggy player problems, which is what this low ping host thing is suppose to correct according to their advertisments mate :)

Exactly my pervious point, it seems to work great in the UK Region over hear in the USA we don't get laggy hosts to begin with just the normal shotting a laggy player problems, which is what this low ping host thing is suppose to correct according to their advertisments mate :)

well if you be honest with your self then just going through this forum you will find a legion of usa players that says it does what it says on the tin.

You said "Not everyone has the time for that" yet you have time to "dedicate a couple hours a week searching youube vids & forums to tell the truth how I was treated". Man, you certainly have way too much spare time - I'm sure posting a few photos wouldn't have taken too much time away from scouring the earth for videos and forums to 'tell the truth' about Netduma.

I stated I will alott time because I want to look out for my fellow American Human Beings from wasting their money on a product that "possibly works in the UK" but does nothing for us in the USA since we have good hosts allover here to begin with. Afterall most Triple A title are made here not there so "there" you have the issues...

• Netduma Staff

I stated I will alott time because I want to look out for my fellow American Human Beings from wasting their money on a product that "possibly works in the UK" but does nothing for us in the USA since we have good hosts allover here to begin with. Afterall most Triple A title are made here not there so "there" you have the issues...

Or there could have been a possibility of you getting your router fixed so it worked like you wanted by posting those screen shots. The only proof you've given us that it doesn't work is that you 'run track' so now you have super human powers to detect that you are between 2-600ms behind....

dude,seriously.....????

you've not got time to post a couple of screen shots to enable the duma team to do a proper fact find and endeavour to sort your issues out but you have got time to post frequent condescending posts in a ridiculously large font size. 

fraser and others offered to help you sort your shit out well outside official support times yesterday, you ignorantly ignored frasers repeated requests for more info to enable him to help you well into uk late evening time.

you seem to be purposely side stepping genuine offers to get your issues sorted just so you can continue acting like a muppet.

i feel like having a whip round for a refund just so you can GTFO 

again a lot of misinformation here. European gaming industry is huge buddy

First of all, are you the guy who commented twice on Drift0r's about the Netduma saying "Router is junk if you live in the USA bought & sold mine they dontw take refunds (fly by night company)" and "Exactly why you'll still get shot around corners when laggy players join your host....bought & sold mine no difference in gameplay for me on my Netgear router (plus they don't take refunds fly by night company)". I assume you are because you said "fly by night company" in your above post as well. All I can say about that is that you never mentioned that you got shot about corners in your original post. Also, being shot around corners is usually fair because your console just hasn't got the message your dead yet. If you hadn't been shot around the corner you would have been shot a few meters from the corner - either way you're dead so it makes no difference.

"Your currently working on a MAJOR update so obviously your product is flawed". That is the second most stupidest thing I've read today. Its so stupid I won't even explain why it's stupid.

Or there could have been a possibility of you getting your router fixed so it worked like you wanted by posting those screen shots. The only proof you've given us that it doesn't work is that you 'run track' so now you have super human powers to detect that you are between 2-600ms behind....

Dude I'm not the only one that is having this issue with any modem or router. Buying yours the issue doesn't go away is all I stated. Pay a Engineer in the USA that isn't marketing for you and you'll get your honest feedback.

• Netduma Staff

Dude I'm not the only one that is having this issue with any modem or router. Buying yours the issue doesn't go away is all I stated. Pay a Engineer in the USA that isn't marketing for you and you'll get your honest feedback.

I just don't understand why you're complaining at all. When you bought the router you agreed to the returns policy so you knew what to expect. If you didn't like what it was then you shouldn't have bought it. You can't expect the to accept a return for a user item.

now that one is the best buddy.

on this forum there is not even one person working for NetDUMA. All of us are customers actually very happy customers. Even admins have been promoted because are very helpful not because they work for them.

Now here is a big one. We have some crazy knowledgeable people in networking actually form USA that have years of working in this industry and guess what they are also happy customers. Their knowledge is above and beyond of engineer. 

Just saying......

I just don't understand why you're complaining at all. When you bought the router you agreed to the returns policy so you knew what to expect. If you didn't like what it was then you shouldn't have bought it. You can't expect the to accept a return for a user item.

It states clearly you have 7days from the day it arrives here in the USA, I contacted Luke and he's too greedy to honer the 7 day refund even after admitting I'll have no problem receiving the refund and I start posting in here which I was forced to and again he lied so I'll glady spread the word that the router isn't worth more than $30 us dollars as a router cause it's functions are super lacking compares to even $100 router sold here in the USA- CHEERIOS

• Netduma Staff

I just don't understand why you're complaining at all. When you bought the router you agreed to the returns policy so you knew what to expect. If you didn't like what it was then you shouldn't have bought it. You can't expect the to accept a return for a user item.

It states clearly you have 7days from the day it arrives here in the USA, I contacted Luke and he's too greedy to honer the 7 day refund even after admitting I'll have no problem receiving the refund and I start posting in here which I was forced to and again he lied so I'll glady spread the word that the router isn't worth more than $30 us dollars as a router cause it's functions are super lacking compares to even $100 router sold here in the USA- CHEERIOS

"The router must not have been powered up or connected to any other device in order to qualify for a full refund." Idk what Luke said to you, but he sent you here to get help and you aren't accepting it. You just aren't co-operating. So I really don't understand why you're complaining when you've rejected the help.

I said the servers are crappy over there and few and far between to connect to. Hence why I think the router shows no difference here in the USA.

This is what you sad buddy

Afterall most Triple A title are made here not there so "there" you have the issues...

lest keep same version of reality ok?

This is what you sad buddy

Afterall most Triple A title are made here not there so "there" you have the issues...

lest keep same version of reality ok?

do your research properly,square enix , ubisoft, ,cd projekt red,konami,namco bandai and plenty more non murrican's out there

• Administrators

I'm going to lock this thread as it is not bringing the best out of anyone, not to mention the tone is completely at odds with our friendly forum.

COD-PLAYER - I will respond to your email this morning.

Archived