30-2

lukasz

Whatching you clip my friend i can tell you will do so well in it. Like your quick turns and pricice aming you will love it.

Just remember its not as predictive and easy to control then dom.

You know what they say..."2 countries separated by a common language"  seriously though  that 30-2 was some wreckage.  the only reason you died were when people just happened to be at the right place at the right time  Glad the UK is out of my filter range, haha.  Actually, I like playing against good players, but who wants the kind of lag and ocean can introduce??? Not I, my friend, hence becoming a member of the Duma Clan.     

You know what they say..."2 countries separated by a common language"  seriously though  that 30-2 was some wreckage.  the only reason you died were when people just happened to be at the right place at the right time  Glad the UK is out of my filter range, haha.  Actually, I like playing against good players, but who wants the kind of lag and ocean can introduce??? Not I, my friend, hence becoming a member of the Duma Clan.     

Those were some very kind words my friend thank you for that. 

Welcome to the DUMA ARMY. Totally get that ocean analogy why do you think TITANIC went down...... Lag spike and next thing they know its to late.

if you had a hole puncher lukasz i would feel sorry for anyone that got the shitty end of the stick and put in a lobby against you.

the base arx is one of the worst (statistically) assault rifles in the game and you made it look op lmfao.

if you had a hole puncher lukasz i would feel sorry for anyone that got the shitty end of the stick and put in a lobby against you.

the base arx is one of the worst (statistically) assault rifles in the game and you made it look op lmfao.

Thank you toby much love. I have like 13 days played not even once i got it. Thats the only weapon i want and cant get.

it's like the game knows lukasz lol.

just like i can't get the speakeasy or the loophole for love or money

dude i would trade those i have with you or just give you what i have extra 

Archived