Requesting Access to the XR500 Beta Please.

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, Punksnotdead510 said:

Hey good morning guys! Just a couple quick questions. I was wondering if I could be added to the list for the XR500 beta testing? Please and thank you :) And I was also wondering if anyone else has been having an issue with the Ping Heatmap saying "Cloud data has not been downloaded". When I click force update, it'll keep giving a RPC error 'ERROR_UNKNOWN' . Thanks in advance!

Added! Yes there have been a few reports about this, we did do a potential fix today but if not it will be tomorrow. If you resync from the Ping Heatmap menu does it then load correctly?

Wow that was a fast response! Lol. Ok not a problem. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't just a "me" issue. So unfortunately nothing changes if I resync. So far I've reinstalled V2.3.2.134 firmware, factory reset, and also restored from a couple previous back ups. One thing that may be worth noting, is it seems like ping heatmap has never seemed to "properly" work for me since day 1 (purchased in 2022). Some days it would come back with a whole list of successful servers, and only a handful of failed ones- most days it would come back showing N/A and all of the servers would be in the failed category. This would happen more frequently when chosing Warzone 2 & MW 2 as the target. Sorry for the mini novel I apparently just wrote in reply  🤣

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Punksnotdead510 said:

Wow that was a fast response! Lol. Ok not a problem. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't just a "me" issue. So unfortunately nothing changes if I resync. So far I've reinstalled V2.3.2.134 firmware, factory reset, and also restored from a couple previous back ups. One thing that may be worth noting, is it seems like ping heatmap has never seemed to "properly" work for me since day 1 (purchased in 2022). Some days it would come back with a whole list of successful servers, and only a handful of failed ones- most days it would come back showing N/A and all of the servers would be in the failed category. This would happen more frequently when chosing Warzone 2 & MW 2 as the target. Sorry for the mini novel I apparently just wrote in reply  🤣

Okay no worries, could you just give it a reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes then check again please? If that doesn't work we will look further into it tomorrow and get it resolved.

That's due to the games updating servers so then we need to go and update it manually so it won't always be 100% up if you see what I mean. Ironically, we pushed a workaround to ensure that we don't need to update it as often and I think that may be why the initial issue we're talking about has come about.

Absolutely! I'll give it a shot and let you know how I made out later on. I'm in no hurry. Last question and I promise I won't bother you anymore lol....So I'm a boomer when it comes to forums, but i was wondering once I'm added to the beta testing, how do I access the file/download for the beta releases? Thanks again for all your help buddy! Enjoy your day!

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, Punksnotdead510 said:

Absolutely! I'll give it a shot and let you know how I made out later on. I'm in no hurry. Last question and I promise I won't bother you anymore lol....So I'm a boomer when it comes to forums, but i was wondering once I'm added to the beta testing, how do I access the file/download for the beta releases? Thanks again for all your help buddy! Enjoy your day!

Great thanks! Haha no worries, you can find it here: https://forum.netduma.com/forum/145-nighthawk-pro-gaming-beta/ no worries at all, thank you and you!

Hey @Netduma Fraser I was wondering if I possibly could get added as well.. I still have my XR500 and would like to give this a go..  How has the beta been going thus far btw?

Thanks!

Zippy.

• Administrators
45 minutes ago, Zippy said:

Hey @Netduma Fraser I was wondering if I possibly could get added as well.. I still have my XR500 and would like to give this a go..  How has the beta been going thus far btw?

Thanks!

Zippy.

Added! I think it's going pretty well so far!

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Added!

what is the changelog for the differences between rc10 and rc13 version? im trying to find the changelog but it seems blank on the page where the firmware is located

• Administrators
23 minutes ago, rhodpsln said:

what is the changelog for the differences between rc10 and rc13 version? im trying to find the changelog but it seems blank on the page where the firmware is located

The change log is to be confirmed, we'll update it when we have the complete list of changes