Requesting Access to the XR500 Beta Please.

• Administrators
11 hours ago, kenodoxy said:

Hi,

What fixes does the beta include? I'm still having connection issues with internet going out from time to time if I have Congestion Control on Auto-Enable and DumaOS Classified Games ticked on with Traffic Prioritization. Only way to have a stable connection is with Congestion Control on Always and DumaOS Classified Games ticked off. I've been just running custom rules for Traffic Prioritization for my games.

Thanks!

There aren't any Netgear fixes just from our side, I've not heard of that issue happening at all, let's get you upgraded and if you have the same issue we can look into it further. I've added you to the beta.

• Administrators
23 hours ago, MouldyCustard said:

@Netduma Fraser can you please add me to the beta too ! Thanks

21 hours ago, kaos29205 said:

I would love to be apart of the beta can you add me if it is still open 

10 hours ago, IronGiu said:

@Netduma Fraser can you please add me to the beta for this router? i can run few tests

Added you 3, enjoy!

• Administrators
On 5/3/2023 at 12:51 AM, JoshGre said:

@Netduma FraserCould I please be added to the beta testing too please buddy?

Added

20 hours ago, Aspect of Wrath said:

Is the update coming out soon or should i just try out the beta?  If it is still going to take months may i have acess to beta?

It shouldn't be that long but I've given you access regardless if you want to try it in the meantime

Hey good morning guys! Just a couple quick questions. I was wondering if I could be added to the list for the XR500 beta testing? Please and thank you :) And I was also wondering if anyone else has been having an issue with the Ping Heatmap saying "Cloud data has not been downloaded". When I click force update, it'll keep giving a RPC error 'ERROR_UNKNOWN' . Thanks in advance!