Router was working beautiful this morning and  later in the evening I noticed I was shooting first dying first. Then I noticed that I get an Rpc error code in geo filter and my game play is horrible. Please help. I have already tried numerous browsers. I’ve cleared the cache , history etc….. I’ve reset the router for the 5th time.I will show you a pic below. It won’t let me set the location in Texas without these error messages. 

B44738CC-C49A-42C4-8585-4CD1300EF8A6.jpeg

6 hours ago, Michael Carrasco said:

Router was working beautiful this morning and  later in the evening I noticed I was shooting first dying first. Then I noticed that I get an Rpc error code in geo filter and my game play is horrible. Please help. I have already tried numerous browsers. I’ve cleared the cache , history etc….. I’ve reset the router for the 5th time.I will show you a pic below. It won’t let me set the location in Texas without these error messages. 

Could you please try the following:

1. Remove your device from Geo-filter
  2. If you're on PC, go to Device Manager and change your gaming PCs device type to Playstation.
  3. Go to Geo-filter, click the three-line menu in the top left and click 'Resync cloud'
  4. After this, re-add your device to Geo-filter.
  5. Select 'Choose manually' when prompted about picking a service.
  6. After this, try a couple of games and see if you're still getting issues.

Let us know how you get on!

it worked thanks however when i go to my connection benchmark im getting a higher ping. i used to average 18.90 ms now its at 25.19 ms. i know its not much but if you are a hardcore gamer like me you know every second counts. im on pc by the way. about this ping issue it happens frequently.

3 hours ago, Michael Carrasco said:

it worked thanks however when i go to my connection benchmark im getting a higher ping. i used to average 18.90 ms now its at 25.19 ms. i know its not much but if you are a hardcore gamer like me you know every second counts. im on pc by the way. about this ping issue it happens frequently.

If it’s your base ping that’s fluctuates then that’s down to your isp/line as a router has virtually no effect on this. 

5 hours ago, Newfie said:

If it’s your base ping that’s fluctuates then that’s down to your isp/line as a router has virtually no effect on this. 

As mentioned above, which ping are you referring to specifically? Is it the base ping, or the ping (under load) score that's changing?

It’s the base ping. I don’t think it has to do something with my isp because I also own a xr500 and I set it up last night and gives me average ping of 17.96 but when I install the xr1000 and run the speed in benchmark it gives me a higher ping (base) of 25ms. I spent hours moving the sliders on qs and no improvement.

12 hours ago, Michael Carrasco said:

It’s the base ping. I don’t think it has to do something with my isp because I also own a xr500 and I set it up last night and gives me average ping of 17.96 but when I install the xr1000 and run the speed in benchmark it gives me a higher ping (base) of 25ms. I spent hours moving the sliders on qs and no improvement.

QoS won't affect your base ping. What's the make and model of your ISP modem? Are ALL devices connected to your XR1000? Do you know if you use PPPoE, VLAN or DHCP identifiers?

• Administrators

I can't find much on that model, is it a pure modem i.e. it doesn't provide any WiFi? Do you know if you use PPPoE, VLAN or DHCP identifiers? The base ping pings the Google servers so depending on when the test is run and your routing to those servers it may change