how many times do i need to deny a server to make it not appear in match making?

ownal0t

i been trying to block my home server cause while its the games i have the lowest ping for,  its also the most BS filled game this year.  and every day the  match making still puts me in the lobbies.

i denied the servers like  50 times already.

you dont just have 1 game server in your home location. you prob have 100's you do however use a data center that connects you to these servers. Launch the game with your geo enabled in your location,  once it blocks the data center then you will not connect to those servers that it uses.

When you launch your cod game you will see all these data centers, if you block these then you wont get any servers from that data center this will avoid you denying every one.

In my second image i have only allowed the uk data center. (I did this by enabling geo 2 mins before i lauched call of duty game) In multiplayer when you search for game you will see that it works becasue the lobby ping when searching will not change.  

wz.jpg

wzdatacenterblocks.jpg

• Administrators
14 hours ago, ownal0t said:

i been trying to block my home server cause while its the games i have the lowest ping for,  its also the most BS filled game this year.  and every day the  match making still puts me in the lobbies.

i denied the servers like  50 times already.

Good advice above. Can you also send over a screenshot of your Geo-filter settings currently?