Packet unprioritized

Erik

• Administrators

I don't think it can be the Geo-Filter then, if nothing extra is blocked then you're connecting to the server the same way, it may be a coincidence. Does the ping fluctuate on the Geo-Filter when you notice it in game?

30 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I don't think it can be the Geo-Filter then, if nothing extra is blocked then you're connecting to the server the same way, it may be a coincidence. Does the ping fluctuate on the Geo-Filter when you notice it in game?

yes, the ping floats in the geo filter..not much but it fluctuates

2 hours ago, Erik said:

niente di niente, niente di bloccato.

the send / receive rates don't change much during the game every now and then there are some drops but then they pick up right away.

27 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Could you provide a clip of what you're experiencing? That may give us a better insight

This is my problem. Host ticket rate is vero low.

Why?

Image.jpeg

• Administrators

That is about normal for what the game uses, sometimes it is higher but it's entirely dependent on the game/server you're connected to. You may benefit from forcing servers slightly further away even if the ping is slightly higher as they may be more stable.

18 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That is about normal for what the game uses, sometimes it is higher but it's entirely dependent on the game/server you're connected to. You may benefit from forcing servers slightly further away even if the ping is slightly higher as they may be more stable.

when the ticket rates are above 100 the game is very fluid.  I still do not explain why with fritzbox this "delay" never happens, but I need the netduma.  what do you advise me to do?  try to raise the ping assist?  activating the geo filter worsens the situation.  with the previous firmware I have no recollection of this "lag" problem.

• Administrators

So it may be a coincidence that you were getting more lower tick rate games on the router, I'd suggest specifically forcing different servers so move your location/radius to cover a different server and block the ones you would usually connect to.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

So it may be a coincidence that you were getting more lower tick rate games on the router, I'd suggest specifically forcing different servers so move your location/radius to cover a different server and block the ones you would usually connect to.

I played more games but I never managed to find a match with a different and stable ticket rate.  so I did some research in the forum and I came across a discussion where to stabilize the netduma they used the phone in 5ghz.  you won't believe it Fraser but I tried and fatality worked for a game.  that there is also the wi fi that creates some problems?  I specify that if I want to deactivate it from software by putting the check on Disable, however, I still have access and in the research phase I find the network.  (in the photo the exact moment when the ticket rate is stabilized and the game was going well)0D483209-9C75-458E-9325-DC103053F187.thumb.jpeg.ce0058e21e5431eecbb33b758212b821.jpeg

9 hours ago, Erik said:

I played more games but I never managed to find a match with a different and stable ticket rate.  so I did some research in the forum and I came across a discussion where to stabilize the netduma they used the phone in 5ghz.  you won't believe it Fraser but I tried and fatality worked for a game.  that there is also the wi fi that creates some problems?  I specify that if I want to deactivate it from software by putting the check on Disable, however, I still have access and in the research phase I find the network.  (in the photo the exact moment when the ticket rate is stabilized and the game was going well)

The clarify, playing over 5GHz Wi-Fi shows a higher tick rate than you see over wired? Can you try this for several games and verify the behaviour is consistent? Also, if possible, make notes of the servers you're playing on when the tick rate is higher.

1 hour ago, Netduma Liam said:

The clarify, playing over 5GHz Wi-Fi shows a higher tick rate than you see over wired? Can you try this for several games and verify the behaviour is consistent? Also, if possible, make notes of the servers you're playing on when the tick rate is higher.

no, it is not different .. wireless or via cable I see the same ticket rate, simply entered dumaos from a phone in 5ghz and after about 30 seconds deactivate the Wi-Fi connection, the ticket rate stabilizes.  if I don't do this for the whole game, I have a floating ticket rate.  I'll check the servers and make a note of them, but for now if I can't find a solution I have to "temporarily" put r2 aside unfortunately.

1 hour ago, Erik said:

no, it is not different .. wireless or via cable I see the same ticket rate, simply entered dumaos from a phone in 5ghz and after about 30 seconds deactivate the Wi-Fi connection, the ticket rate stabilizes.  if I don't do this for the whole game, I have a floating ticket rate.  I'll check the servers and make a note of them, but for now if I can't find a solution I have to "temporarily" put r2 aside unfortunately.

Right, so disabling the Wi-Fi on the R2 is what stabilises the tick rate? What other devices do you have connected over Wi-Fi?

42 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

Right, so disabling the Wi-Fi on the R2 is what stabilises the tick rate? What other devices do you have connected over Wi-Fi?

no wifi device is connected to R2, only iphone. 
To stabilize the ticket rate I have to connect with an iphone in 5ghz wifi, after about 30 seconds I disconnect and it stabilizes.

Furthermore, if I deactivate the wifi of r2, it is still active if I search for it with an iphone. I have to disconnect with iphone from wifi settings. So I believe and think there is a problem with the wifi of R2 as it does not deactivate, even if from the settings of DUMAOS it is deactivated. I don't solve the problem even by doing a hard reset.

24 minutes ago, Erik said:
no wifi device is connected to R2, only iphone. 
To stabilize the ticket rate I have to connect with an iphone in 5ghz wifi, after about 30 seconds I disconnect and it stabilizes.

Furthermore, if I deactivate the wifi of r2, it is still active if I search for it with an iphone. I have to disconnect with iphone from wifi settings. So I believe and think there is a problem with the wifi of R2 as it does not deactivate, even if from the settings of DUMAOS it is deactivated. I don't solve the problem even by doing a hard reset.

OK, I suspect part of the problem would be that you've only got one device connected to the R2, meaning all other devices on your network are connected upstream and the R2 has to compete with them.

It's very odd that connecting and disconnecting a wireless device changes matters though. As I mentioned before, try reproduce this 5+ times and verify that it wasn't just a coincidence/placebo.

10 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

OK, I suspect part of the problem would be that you've only got one device connected to the R2, meaning all other devices on your network are connected upstream and the R2 has to compete with them.

It's very odd that connecting and disconnecting a wireless device changes matters though. As I mentioned before, try reproduce this 5+ times and verify that it wasn't just a coincidence/placebo.

I'll try; but I am very skeptical. I'll let you know soon. But for the problem that I can't turn off the wifi on R2 how do I solve? is it a firmware problem?

9 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Did you disable it and then click save wireless? You will need to do that to disable it properly

Right. I disable the voice and click on save but the LEDs on R2 remain on and if I do a network search with a wi-fi device I still find the R2 network

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Could you provide a screenshot of your WiFi page please after you've disabled it?

ok, i don't know how but switched from dhcp to static i managed to turn off the wifi.  now it seems to turn on and off when I use the selector.  however, the problem of the unstable ticket rate remains.  now done about ten games on various European servers but the problem remains, it does not stabilize.

• Administrators

Well done for getting it sorted. As mentioned before, the tick rate isn't something we can necessarily influence so I'm surprised it actually changes when doing the WiFi trick you mentioned. If you disable filtering mode but still use the Geo-Filter to see and ping the server does the tick rate go up?

17 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Complimenti per averlo sistemato. Come accennato in precedenza, il tick rate non è qualcosa che possiamo necessariamente influenzare, quindi sono sorpreso che cambi effettivamente quando si esegue il trucco WiFi che hai menzionato. Se disabiliti la modalità di filtraggio ma continui a utilizzare il Geo-Filter per vedere e eseguire il ping del server, la frequenza di tick aumenta?

sincerely it increases. It would seem to be better using your option.