Packet unprioritized

Erik

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Can you provide a screenshot of the QoS page please?

Are ALL devices connected to the R2?

this is my situation, all devices are connected to the netduma, fritzbox only broadcasts the network to the R2.
The selectors are at 50% because I guarantee myself with that 1% max speed of bufferbload in load of the network, but to be fussy I could also easily bring it to 90% having bufferbloat at 5%

geofilter.JPG

port forwarding.JPG

qos 1.JPG

qos 2.JPG

speedtest 1.JPG

traffic rule.JPG

upnp.JPG

Remove the port forwarding rule, that isn't needed, then disable the manual Traffic Prio rule you made, DumaOS Classified Games will cover it, then see if it is any better

port forwarding even though I delete it reappears every time, I don't know why.

15 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Did you change the LAN IP after you had already added the port forwarding rule?

no, R2 has fixed static L ip in the fritzbox.

• Administrators
41 minutes ago, Erik said:

no, R2 has fixed static L ip in the fritzbox.

That would be the R2 WAN IP which is fine but it appears the LAN IP of the R2 has changed, usually it is 192.168.77.1 and it's been changed to 192.168.0.1 I suspect, did you do that after making the port forwarding rule?

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That would be the R2 WAN IP which is fine but it appears the LAN IP of the R2 has changed, usually it is 192.168.77.1 and it's been changed to 192.168.0.1 I suspect, did you do that after making the port forwarding rule?

I did this before setting up the doors.  however the desync problem remains for me .. I don't know why.

10 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Could you remove your custom Traffic Prioritization rule please then see if desync still happens?

I tried, but I don't see any improvements, the only thing I noticed is that this problem appears after a couple of games, if I restart the netduma the first two three matches it works fine. I also tried to do a hard reset but this didn't work. I can't find a reason why this doesn't happen with fritzbox and with R2 it does.

1 hour ago, Erik said:

I tried, but I don't see any improvements, the only thing I noticed is that this problem appears after a couple of games, if I restart the netduma the first two three matches it works fine. I also tried to do a hard reset but this didn't work. I can't find a reason why this doesn't happen with fritzbox and with R2 it does.

Could you instead please try adding a new custom rule for the PC, and select Games Console as the service? After that, disable all other rules and test it again.

2 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

Could you instead please try adding a new custom rule for the PC, and select Games Console as the service? After that, disable all other rules and test it again.

can you kindly explain to me step by step what and how should I do? thank you

3 hours ago, Erik said:
can you kindly explain to me step by step what and how should I do? thank you

Sure thing.

1. Go to QoS and scroll down to Traffic Prioritisation
  2. Click Add Rule
  3. Select your PC
  4. From the services, select Games Console
  5. Now disable the other Traffic Prioritisation rules you have
  6. Play a few matches and see how it feels.

3 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Cosa certa.

1. Vai a QoS e scorri verso il basso fino a Priorità del traffico
  2. Fare clic su Aggiungi regola
  3. Seleziona il tuo PC
  4. Dai servizi, seleziona Console giochi
  5. Ora disabilita le altre regole di priorità del traffico che hai
  6. Gioca qualche partita e guarda come ci si sente.
ok but on geo filter and device I always leave the pc on console and playstation? also on traffic prioritization deactivated dumaos calssified games?

2 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Yeah you can leave Geo-filter as it is. And yes, disable DumaOS classified games.

I tried your advice, I see some slight benefits but the problem basically remains. We're sure it's not the geofilter that's causing me this anomaly even though it shouldn't? my pc is ok at latency levels, both connection and monitor.

1 hour ago, Erik said:
I tried your advice, I see some slight benefits but the problem basically remains. We're sure it's not the geofilter that's causing me this anomaly even though it shouldn't? my pc is ok at latency levels, both connection and monitor.

What does Geo-filter show as your ping to the game server you're playing on?

2 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

on the map 11 ms the Italian one and 20 the German one, the Italian one in play 19-23 and the German one 27-32. can somehow block connections causing me to delay in game?

18 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

it also shows the white rectangular server icon and the white assist player symbol with and without a circle

Non dovrebbe causare alcun problema e stai ricevendo un ottimo ping, l'unico modo per esserne certi è disabilitare il Geo-Filter e quindi giocare, vedi ancora lo stesso problema?

I tried to play some games without geo filter and magically the problem disappeared. How is it possible?

20 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Puoi fornire uno screenshot del Geo-Filter completamente ingrandito che mostra la mappa quando sei in un gioco, per favore?

yes, this is my situation. 

geofilter active or not this is what I see in game.

Immagine2.jpg

8 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

And you definitely don't see anything blocked towards the start of the game when you're in it when the Geo-Filter is active?

exactly, if I activate geofilter I see blocked only servers outside of him.