Packet unprioritized

Erik

27 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay thank you for the information, I'll speak with Liam about it and see if we can try to reproduce it and then investigate why it may be happening.

thank you so much Liam and fraser!  available if you need other "tests".

15 hours ago, Erik said:

thank you so much Liam and fraser!  available if you need other "tests".

Fraser, is it possible to disable DPI on R2? I'm coming to the conclusion that he is the problem. 

• Administrators
48 minutes ago, Erik said:

Fraser, is it possible to disable DPI on R2? I'm coming to the conclusion that he is the problem. 

Why do you think that is the cause? The only way to disable it is to disable QoS fully from the Congestion Control menu :menu 

13 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Why do you think that is the cause? The only way to disable it is to disable QoS fully from the Congestion Control menu :menu 

because while I play if I look at the type of traffic generated by my pc in the network mornitoring, it is classified as unknown instead of gaming traffic, and in my opinion it is not given the right priority

19 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

If you have set the manual rule with Games Console it will be prioritized but I do get your point, give it a try and if it does work better without we can try to reproduce that as well

ok thanks,
what do you mean by manual rules? i only activated games console in the qos section
so in the QOS band manager instead of increasing the percentage in the gaming category I should increase the unknown selector right?