Duma obsolete??

jimbobigbaggins

I assume you know the Netduma was built for more than just Call of Duty? :)

But no, when I play I still slay and the Netduma works well. But then I've always seemed to fair better than most on CoD for connections from reading the boards.

nearly every update changes things for me ,just as many times for the good as well as the bad thankfully. the map release updates are the ones i'm aprehensive of the most because of the playlist fragmentation.

I haven't noticed this.  I still get outplayed, but mostly because I'm in a pretty tough lobby or when I have a higher ping with the host than preferred.  Haven't noticed game updates affecting the R1's effectiveness.

Nothing to do with the duma,AW has been broken since launch and gets worse with every update and DLC release.

Try playing some older titles and you're gaming will become fun again

Since last AW update feel like back to the old days with everyone having an advantage over me like killing me in two bullets and ten for me. Anyone still left playing that are experiencing this??

For me its the same thing as you sad.

sometimes you are going to get into bad lobbies...

if it happens for more than a day...make sure you've hard booted your console...

if it is still happening we should debug the internet and make sure you don't have other more serious issues,

Archived