Moderate Nat

gearsniper550

4 hours ago, gearsniper550 said:

I’m talking about multiplayer only tho it should be open shouldn’t it

What's the make and model of your modem? Is it a modem/router combo (Wi-Fi capable) or is it a pure modem (No Wi-Fi)? 

Do you still have moderate NAT in-game if you disable filtering mode in Geo-filter.

• Administrators
16 minutes ago, gearsniper550 said:

It’s a Verizon router and I how would I put it in bridge/modem mode or have you put the R2 in its DMZ

You would need to access the Verizon router interface to make those changes. If you're not sure how to access, it should give you the details on a stick on the underside of the router

Definitely for me it does not come from the router / modem but from the PC game itself!

I tested on my 2 different internet providers and I have the same result.

Now all you have to do is wait for an update from activision....

COD battle.net multiplayer works the same across all cross-platform games!

image.thumb.png.4903208efe91618905102ec4597d55a1.png

For the XR series routers, in order to get Open NAT with uPNP you need to set NAT filtering to open.

I get open NAT in vanguard with that setting, moderate NAT if I set it to secured. It's not a game interface problem.

13 hours ago, gearsniper550 said:

it’s taking some time to get in the interface is there a way to do it without going through the router interface 

I'm afraid not, are you having to speak to you ISP to do this? You could ask them to do it on your behalf rather than wait for them to give you access, if that's what's causing the delay.