xr 1000 Router stops working every 2 days

• Administrators

I think at this point, we're a few months down the line and it's not working how it should be and as far as I can see there shouldn't be a reason why the upload isn't working if you've followed everything we've said so I would suggest contacting Netgear directly and see if you can get a replacement. Just to double check though can you provide a full screenshot of the QoS page how you have it set currently? All devices are connected to the R2 as well is that right?

20 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I think at this point, we're a few months down the line and it's not working how it should be and as far as I can see there shouldn't be a reason why the upload isn't working if you've followed everything we've said so I would suggest contacting Netgear directly and see if you can get a replacement. Just to double check though can you provide a full screenshot of the QoS page how you have it set currently? All devices are connected to the R2 as well is that right?

https://gyazo.com/6f8ecb75f400999ca91d590b9652dca0
here is the settings currently. and yes i followed all steps. Really upset about this, this will be my third xr1000 router... i really appreciate all you're help though, im amazed how good the support is!
this is also the settings now, and the lag is very bad
86d870f526ca3d3a17647b27a8b91f3c.png
https://gyazo.com/86d870f526ca3d3a17647b27a8b91f3c

• Administrators

It might be beneficial to use Bandwidth Allocation more with Share Excess disabled so you can limit the affect the Xbox has for example, if it's still not working then the replacement I think. You're very welcome!