xr300 ipv6

Welcome to the forum!

The XR300 does support IPv6, make sure you've got it enabled from the Network Settings. If you have, double check that your ISP definitely supports it.

If ping is the issue, have you configured Geo-filter and QoS? I'd suggest following the below KB articles if not.

http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000077072-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-geo-filter

http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000077073-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-qos

If you have a stand alone modem only you should be getting IPV6

Have you enabled IPV6 on your router? I see you added Cloudflare IPV6 DNS's

Usually on Netgear routers you have an Auto detect button/Auto Config.. Have you enabled that? That should be in the IPV6 section on your router.

Other things that might help the support team help you will be who your ISP is and the model of your modem..

I also noticed that your WAN IPV6 wasnt available. Try to refresh and see if it will obtain your WAN IPV6 addresses.. 

Thanks!

Zippy.

I would try that yes! Ive never seen a modem where one has to enable that. But if it has that then do the Auto Config on that and then auto detect on your router.. You should get something. Because right now I noticed that your router stated your WAN IPV6 wasnt available..  Give what you mentioned a try and see if you can make any headway with that.

Good luck!

Zippy.

• Administrators

What is the modem model? If it is a pure modem it won't have bridge mode and wouldn't be needed. What are your QoS settings set to currently? Where are you measuring the higher latency and what was it and what is it now?

2 hours ago, Luminozi said:

all fixed turns out i could just connect the xr300 to my network terminator, also what is the update for duma os 3.0 on xr300

Thanks for letting us know! The latest update is that we're going to be treating it as a completely new platform and trying to port to it as if it were new hardware, if this works we'll release it but unfortunately there's no guarantee it'll work.