It has to be  120hz at least  24innh at leadt

Price range from  100 to 300 pounds uk

And it has to be from these two stores as i cant buy online atm

Www.currys.co.uk

Or

Www.argos.co.uk

All advice welcome

Please help  me choose  

I wantto play cod vanguard on ps5 at 120hz   and  ide like a great picture quality with low input lag

Ive  had an benq 24rl monitor years ago but its sadly broke  the picture was always looked washed out

Can any one tell me the msin stats i should ge looking out for 

I have to quickly lear the info buy fridat to catch the sales

Hdmi 2.0  or hdmi  2.01   i know anout  all ifo welcome  on the stats 

• 11 months later...
On 11/7/2021 at 10:42 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

I would've suggested my monitor but it wouldn't be suitable as to play 120Hz on PS5 you have to get a monitor with HDMI 2.1 so keep that in mind when looking. If you get one with only 2.0 you won't be able to play at that rate.

This is not true. I have just brought a lg 32gp850 from currys and its brilliant for the price and capability. Its 350 on offer at the moment it is only let down slightly by the contrast ratio but has built in g sync and freesync obviously freesync doesn't work with the ps5 but has some great gaming features check it out on YouTube won't be disappointing the refresh rate is great also with zero ghosting and the ability to make this faster depending on the output and type of game being played

It is a 1440p monitor with 180odd hz over clocked.

Now it being tested on a website I can't remember which one. Actually states it can do 4k I believe this is down scaled but looks great either way 4k or 1440p.

It does not require a 2.1hdmi this would only be necessary at 120hz 4k. And no game can currently do this.

You could invest in a more expensive option but your looking at say 700 plus for a 4k 120hz 2.1hdmi that is actual decent.

The lg 32gp850 does. 1440p 120hz tested on ps5 and also 4k 60hz gaming on story's like days gone looks incredible without any screen tearing or ghosting. The 4k option will be accepted from the playstation 5 and downscaled (I believe) so in mu opinion this is a great budget monitor and I'm glad I just got one

3 minutes ago, l2eactionz said:

This is not true. I have just brought a lg 32gp850 from currys and its brilliant for the price and capability. Its 350 on offer at the moment it is only let down slightly by the contrast ratio but has built in g sync and freesync obviously freesync doesn't work with the ps5 but has some great gaming features check it out on YouTube won't be disappointing the refresh rate is great also with zero ghosting and the ability to make this faster depending on the output and type of game being played

It is a 1440p monitor with 180odd hz over clocked.

Now it being tested on a website I can't remember which one. Actually states it can do 4k I believe this is down scaled but looks great either way 4k or 1440p.

It does not require a 2.1hdmi this would only be necessary at 120hz 4k. And no game can currently do this.

You could invest in a more expensive option but your looking at say 700 plus for a 4k 120hz 2.1hdmi that is actual decent.

The lg 32gp850 does. 1440p 120hz tested on ps5 and also 4k 60hz gaming on story's like days gone looks incredible without any screen tearing or ghosting. The 4k option will be accepted from the playstation 5 and downscaled (I believe) so in mu opinion this is a great budget monitor and I'm glad I just got one

I just realised how old this is lmao