How to setup nolagvpn

JoseG

Hi, I’m trying to setup nolagvpn on my netduma r2. Has anyone successfully done this and if so, can you please help me? Because I’ve been following the instructions on the nolagvpn website but every time  I click “connect” on the hybrid vpn setup is doesn’t work. 

Hi! Here’s a pic of the instructions. Also, it seems like they do use open vpn. I’m just not sure if I’m doing it right. For example, if I open the program it looks like this(I’ll attach photos). 

19A50809-F85A-4B15-A16A-B5FD7BDA46F3.jpeg

D6F8DAB8-51EB-4FA5-AF2A-A021FA008155.jpeg

E6E60E67-93E6-473E-B83C-D631C9020686.jpeg

3890119F-40D1-47EA-A6DA-8D86A8F07CC5.jpeg

Yes, I’ve been copying and pasting what’s in the log file from the 2nd to last pic I uploaded here. So, if that’s not the configuration file I need, I’m unclear as to where to find it so I can copy and paste it into hybrid vpn. 

12 hours ago, JoseG said:

Yes, I’ve been copying and pasting what’s in the log file from the 2nd to last pic I uploaded here. So, if that’s not the configuration file I need, I’m unclear as to where to find it so I can copy and paste it into hybrid vpn. 

You'll need to get an OpenVPN config file from NoLag VPN, copy the entire contents of the file into the configuration box on Hybrid VPN. We have an optimal settings guide that can walk you through the full process here:

http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000087492--dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-hybrid-vpn

Thanks for sending it up, I did get response. So my issue is with the wifi. Sometimes webpages on my devices such as our phones load slowly and certain apps don’t load at all unless I turn wifi off. I really like the router and would like to keep it but these issues are kinda troublesome. I attached a couple photos with examples of what I’m experiencing. 

044B04E1-CBAA-4079-9980-4416FB2A38D7.png

C55B0111-43A0-4771-A67C-5620F56B7A90.png

• Administrators

Are you using Mirror mode for WiFi? If so disable that, give 2.4/5GHz different names, apply, then reboot the router from the interface and wait 2 minutes before connecting or accessing then connect manually to 2.4GHz or 5GHz and see whether it appears more stable.

• Administrators

You said devices such as your phones are having the issue, are they all iOS devices by any chance? Any others? If they are all iOS, tap the i icon next to the R2 network on the iOS WiFi settings, then disable Private Addresses. Then disconnect from the WiFi, forget the network and reconnect to it and see if it is any better.

So I've disabled QoS and so far I have been able to use the apps successfully. I had "gaming" under download at 75% and "livestream" under upload at 75% since I stream daily on twitch. What do you suggest I have these set to if anything?

• 1 month later...