Ping Heatmap failed on Warzone

PillCosbyJr

Yeah, i dont see Warzone on the Ping Heatmap list at all. Its been a week with no Warzone list.

Does the Geo Location still work for the location i select? I have not been able to successfully join the selected Geo Location after the list have been removed and resynced.

Rebooted the router also..

8 hours ago, PillCosbyJr said:

Yeah, i dont see Warzone on the Ping Heatmap list at all. Its been a week with no Warzone list.

Does the Geo Location still work for the location i select? I have not been able to successfully join the selected Geo Location after the list have been removed and resynced.

Rebooted the router also..

The server information seems to be changing really frequently, so we're currently looking into a solution to stop them just disappearing when they don't respond. You should still be able to Geo-filter local servers though, that relies on a different system from Ping Heatmap. If you're trying to VPN to a distant location as above then I'm not sure if that'll work, it's not really how Geo-filter is designed to work.

• Administrators
53 minutes ago, Drjay said:

Any news when this will be fixed?? It hasn’t worked for me for a month now. 

We're trying different methods, I believe we're getting close, we'll put a cloud update out next week I think and hopefully it'll stick