These options enabled or disabled?

Andpodepah

STP you can leave off. Spanning tree is a complicated setup where you use a combination of multiple switches and routers to create a fully redundant network, it requires at least 4 switches and usually 2 routers. Don't even know why this option is added for a consumer grade router since nobody in their right mind will attempt this.

IPv6 depends on your use use.

ping, port scan and syn flood.

Ping means you can ping the router from external connections, can be turned off

Portscan and Syn flood protection are security measures. 

13 minutes ago, Bert said:

STP you can leave off. Spanning tree is a complicated setup where you use a combination of multiple switches and routers to create a fully redundant network, it requires at least 4 switches and usually 2 routers. Don't even know why this option is added for a consumer grade router since nobody in their right mind will attempt this. Got it perfectly man.

IPv6 depends on your use use.  on my PS5 appears IPV6, is it positive that I leave it enabled then?

ping, port scan and syn flood. 

Ping means you can ping the router from external connections, can be turned off  if I leave it turned off my provider (ISP) cannot access my router would that be it?

Portscan and Syn flood protection are security measures.  Got it.  

Your ISP can never acces your router anyway, just if you turn off ping your router will not respond to a ping from the internet.

If your PS4 gets a IPv6 adress you probably have IPv6, and you can leave it enabled.

15 hours ago, Rabin said:

Am posting my question here since its kinda related. I use virgin media and I don’t think it uses ipv6 so should I turn off ipv6 on lan and wan both?

If you're not using it, there's no harm in disabling it! Just make sure you remember to re-enable it again if your ISP supports it in the future. :)