USB TETHERING USING MOBILE PHONE DATA

Exe_uz

• 1 year later...

Hey guys, my broadband went off this morning 😞 .. plugged this little beauty into internet port on the R2 and the USB C port on phone, turned on Ethernet tethering and bingo, i was back in business in no time, boom  🙂 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B077KXY71Q/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Screen Shot 2023-06-18 at 18.58.32.png

FYI, played a few games of CoD last night and the connection was very stable, consistent and the hit reg was spot on considering i was using mobile data through the R2.. i don't wanna say it, but at times it felt better than my virgin media broadband connection 🙊 I presume it's all down to the R2 doing its thing, as when i've previous hot spotted the PS5 to my phone it was absolutely trash.. cheers guys, your work is much appreciated 🙂 

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Exe_uz said:

FYI, played a few games of CoD last night and the connection was very stable, consistent and the hit reg was spot on considering i was using mobile data through the R2.. i don't wanna say it, but at times it felt better than my virgin media broadband connection 🙊 I presume it's all down to the R2 doing its thing, as when i've previous hot spotted the PS5 to my phone it was absolutely trash.. cheers guys, your work is much appreciated 🙂 

That's awesome to hear, thanks for your workaround and kind words!