DumaOs 3.0 with Bug!?

Andpodepah

Hello my friends.
I have a detail on the interface (only ) of Ping Heatmap.

When I filter Call of Duty servers here in Brazil it is not showing anymore. would it be some network setting i need to enable?

The description of the servers is blurred on the screen...would this be an error in my browser?

Any help to resolve?

Valeu tamo junto !✌️

server erro.png

4 minutes ago, Andpodepah said:

Hello my friends.
I have a detail on the interface (only ) of Ping Heatmap.

When I filter Call of Duty servers here in Brazil it is not showing anymore. would it be some network setting i need to enable?

The description of the servers is blurred on the screen...would this be an error in my browser?

Any help to resolve?

Valeu tamo junto !✌️

server erro.png

Same issue i have bruh.I thing its firmware bug

• Administrators

I've already let the team know to update Ping Heatmap for the servers. Regarding the right hand side, what resolutions are your screens using? If you click Ping to close the window then click the :menu icon to open it again does it appear normally again?

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I've already let the team know to update Ping Heatmap for the servers. Regarding the right hand side, what resolutions are your screens using? If you click Ping to close the window then click the :menu icon to open it again does it appear normally again?

OK. let's wait for this update thanks.

As for the right side, the error was actually my chrome resolution.
I've corrected it here.

• Administrators
21 minutes ago, OverTheReminds said:

How did you fix it?

If you're zoomed in too much on the Chrome browser for example it might cause that, you can usually tell if you have used the zoom function as a magnifying glass will appear on the right hand side of the URL bar, click it to reset it. You can zoom in/out by pressing/holding Ctrl & + or -

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

If you're zoomed in too much on the Chrome browser for example it might cause that, you can usually tell if you have used the zoom function as a magnifying glass will appear on the right hand side of the URL bar, click it to reset it. You can zoom in/out by pressing/holding Ctrl & + or -

Well, for me it stays like that even if I zoom in/out

• Administrators

Does doing this help at all?

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hace 6 minutos, Netduma Fraser dijo:

¿Hacer esto ayuda en absoluto?

Hace 5 horas, Netduma Fraser dijo:

Ya le he dicho al equipo que actualiza Ping Heatmap para los servidores. En cuanto al lado derecho, ¿qué resoluciones están usando sus pantallas? Si hace clic en Ping para cerrar la ventana, luego haga clic en el :menú icono para abrirla de nuevo, ¿vuelve a aparecer normalmente?

No funciona al cerrar por el icono y después abrir sigue en mismo formato.

• Administrators

You're on an older beta version so that could be why, upgrade to the latest that can be found here and see if its still a problem https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Pro-Gaming-DumaOS-3-0/bd-p/en-home-beta-npg-duma

Recommended to do a factory reset after the upgrade to prevent issues carrying over

33 minutes ago, OverTheReminds said:

Just tried, the problem is still there.

Was this after a factory reset too? This is often required after a firmware upgrade. Do you have any other devices you can test on to see if it's the same?

2 hours ago, OverTheReminds said:

The firmware is the V2.3.2.120 ; yes I had to do the whole set up again.

Thanks for letting us know, the team have been investigating this bug recently and have confirmed it in both Chrome and Firefox but were not able to replicate the issue in edge. Could you send a screenshot over of what it looks like for you in Edge so I can pass it on?