VPN + Netduma, good locations for easier lobbys

Oszman

hey Everyone! 

on which regions / servers u guys playin to find easier lobbys? besides Kairo or singapur there must more Regions to bypass SBMM & EBMM, bether said to get into easier lobbys.

have heard of some Streamers they playin on Canadian Servers,  do someone have some Experiences/knowledge to Share?

hey, thx for your response. 

even with those named Servers of course there is like from 10 rounds 2-3 on a avg KD of 0,9 - 1,1 possible to find, but most the time i can´t really find lobbys like streamer do. 

my "normal" avg. KD lobbys starts with 1.4+ in the first zone there are most of the time only 60 to 70 ppl left - so half of lobby are already dead.

i have a 4.5 KD and hold some records on Multiplayer, but still i cant figured out how these streamers can find such bot lobbies constantly under 1. 

2 minutes ago, Oszman said:

hey, thx for your response. 

even with those named Servers of course there is like from 10 rounds 2-3 on a avg KD of 0,9 - 1,1 possible to find, but most the time i can´t really find lobbys like streamer do. 

my "normal" avg. KD lobbys starts with 1.4+ in the first zone there are most of the time only 60 to 70 ppl left - so half of lobby are already dead.

i have a 4.5 KD and hold some records on Multiplayer, but still i cant figured out how these streamers can find such bot lobbies constantly under 1. 

They are probably using a split tunnelled vpn or something. ----> nolagvpn.com

3 hours ago, Oszman said:

hey Everyone! 

on which regions / servers u guys playin to find easier lobbys? besides Kairo or singapur there must more Regions to bypass SBMM & EBMM, bether said to get into easier lobbys.

have heard of some Streamers they playin on Canadian Servers,  do someone have some Experiences/knowledge to Share?

if you're talking about mutex, he was born and rasied in canada. Still lives there with his girlfriend. he doesn't VPN to there

2 hours ago, Shah_Tha_Sharq said:

They are probably using a split tunnelled vpn or something. ----> nolagvpn.com

hey, 

i tried this one already and it do affect your game to get into easier lobbys, but since everyone made a video about nolagvpn, all servers / regions u can choose are full of ppl like me (sweats / tryharder). u must have really luck to get into a 0, lobby. 

15 minutes ago, jtm52401 said:

if you're talking about mutex, he was born and rasied in canada. Still lives there with his girlfriend. he doesn't VPN to there

yeah, i dont mean mutex.

i have contact to European´s Warzone Streamers. some of them told me that there are some Servers /Region in NA/ Canada to avoid SBMM, which are mostly used for Wagers. of course these ppl won´t tell me which one. 

some say it´s not based on using a VPN or playin in the morning. there is a way to trick the sbmm & ebmm.

of course these information are still not confirmed - that´s the reason for this topic.

2 minutes ago, Oszman said:

yeah, i dont mean mutex.

i have contact to European´s Warzone Streamers. some of them told me that there are some Servers /Region in NA/ Canada to avoid SBMM, which are mostly used for Wagers. of course these ppl won´t tell me which one. 

some say it´s not based on using a VPN or playin in the morning. there is a way to trick the sbmm & ebmm.

of course these information are still not confirmed - that´s the reason for this topic.

well use the private internet access vpn and test their different canadian servers. it won't jack up your ping as much as other VPN's and you can choose 4 regions

2 minutes ago, jtm52401 said:

well use the private internet access vpn and test their different canadian servers. it won't jack up your ping as much as other VPN's and you can choose 4 regions

hey, thanks for your fast answer.

can u tell me why especially the "private internet acess VPN"? 

1 minute ago, Oszman said:

hey, thanks for your fast answer.

can u tell me why especially the "private internet acess VPN"? 

It doesn't increase your as much ping like ExpressVPN would for example. In my case, I live in the north west part of the United States, and if I VPN'd to Venezuela down in South America, I only get about 50-60 ping in game. With express I would get something around 130-140. you can also split tunnel and use hybrid vpn with the duma

VPN will only do so much, if the server is filled with sweats then it will match you to them.

In MW i played FFA on the SEA server, there I always got a good mix of skill levels, simply because there is not enough players for SBMM to work properly. The downside is that you’re almost always playing the same players.

I think most streamers either reverse boost or session join a account that is 0.1 k/d or so. I tried session joining in 6v6 and it works, but it’s a bit of fiddling as you have to be in before the lobby is full. But if you have enough games played you an simply join randoms from your recent list. This doesn’t work on stream obviously since they will see you doing it.

Another trick that used to work in 6v6 is block all dedicated servers (put your radius in the ocean on strict mode) start the game. The game can’t ping the servers so gets tricked into matchmaking p2p. Then turn off geofiltering and search for a game. That bypasses SBMM and the p2p hosts have no latency balancing. However these are often people that don’t have the best internet connections to start with. If you pull a nearby host with good internet the hitdetection is amazing though, except for when you are hosting.

Warzone is a bit more difficult I would think because of the free to play and high playercount.

13 minutes ago, jtm52401 said:

It doesn't increase your as much ping like ExpressVPN would for example. In my case, I live in the north west part of the United States, and if I VPN'd to Venezuela down in South America, I only get about 50-60 ping in game. With express I would get something around 130-140. you can also split tunnel and use hybrid vpn with the duma

okay so if using this from austria - i would probably get a 70-80 ms to play on NA servers, right?

and do u feel a dfference in the lobbys when u playin warzone? 

3 minutes ago, Oszman said:

okay so if using this from austria - i would probably get a 70-80 ms to play on NA servers, right?

and do u feel a dfference in the lobbys when u playin warzone? 

Well ever since Activision cracked down on the use of VPN's last month, they haven't been that effective. They CAN still work, but it's not as consistent though. I'm not sure what they would be from Austria to the US to be honest. If I were you though, I'd give the VPN a shot and try out their servers with the software and hybrid vpn. if you don't find it effective then you can just get your money back before the 30 days

6 minutes ago, Bert said:

VPN will only do so much, if the server is filled with sweats then it will match you to them.

In MW i played FFA on the SEA server, there I always got a good mix of skill levels, simply because there is not enough players for SBMM to work properly. The downside is that you’re almost always playing the same players.

I think most streamers either reverse boost or session join a account that is 0.1 k/d or so. I tried session joining in 6v6 and it works, but it’s a bit of fiddling as you have to be in before the lobby is full. But if you have enough games played you an simply join randoms from your recent list. This doesn’t work on stream obviously since they will see you doing it.

Another trick that used to work in 6v6 is block all dedicated servers (put your radius in the ocean on strict mode) start the game. The game can’t ping the servers so gets tricked into matchmaking p2p. Then turn off geofiltering and search for a game. That bypasses SBMM and the p2p hosts have no latency balancing. However these are often people that don’t have the best internet connections to start with. If you pull a nearby host with good internet the hitdetection is amazing though, except for when you are hosting.

Warzone is a bit more difficult I would think because of the free to play and high playercount.

hey, 

thank u for u response!

well - i can only tell u to start a new acc and grind for a high KD (5/6+). set ur ping location to 0 to force to the next server. look up for ppl with who seems to be sweats by username, callin card or lvl. if there are a lot of sweats just the leave the lobby and search up again till u are sure to find some "bots".  (i think this method is called "lobby Surfing" but it takes some time to get into a really "botlobby".)

i used this method by myself and it worked for me. 

"Another trick that used to work in 6v6 is block all dedicated servers (put your radius in the ocean on strict mode) start the game. The game can’t ping the servers so gets tricked into matchmaking p2p. Then turn off geofiltering and search for a game. That bypasses SBMM and the p2p hosts have no latency balancing. However these are often people that don’t have the best internet connections to start with. If you pull a nearby host with good internet the hitdetection is amazing though, except for when you are hosting."

going to try this one tomorrow on Warzone! thx. :) 

6 minutes ago, jtm52401 said:

Well ever since Activision cracked down on the use of VPN's last month, they haven't been that effective. They CAN still work, but it's not as consistent though. I'm not sure what they would be from Austria to the US to be honest. If I were you though, I'd give the VPN a shot and try out their servers with the software and hybrid vpn. if you don't find it effective then you can just get your money back before the 30 days

okay thank u bud!

can u explain me what do u mean with "try out with Hyprid VPN"?

6 minutes ago, Bert said:

I don’t think the p2p method works on warzone though as these lobbies are too big to be p2p hosted.

never heard of that, can u please explain me what a "p2p method" is?

3 hours ago, Oszman said:

okay thank u bud!

can u explain me what do u mean with "try out with Hyprid VPN"?

you can download configuration files from the PIA website and use them with they Hybrid VPN feature on your Duma

Had a play with VPN for the last 3 days and I've been to Brazil, Argentina, Bangladesh, India, Spain, Portugal, North America, Egypt, South Africa, Russia, Eastern EU, Mexico and Saudi...

And every single match has been Diamond, except for in Mexico where I was getting Gold lobbies that were so sweaty, they may as well been Diamond.

So where you get 'bot' lobbies from, I really don't know.