Xr1000 Bandwith allocation broke

My 2nd xr1000 and the same issues. Every time i limit bandwith it says r app taking too long to respond and it never limits, it shows that its limited but it never is, upload share access unticked and it says the same r app pop up. This is crazy for a $300 router.

• Administrators

Can you go to the Device Manager and in the :menu menu delete all offline devices, then if you try it again does it work? 

I suspect it could be happening as it it not sure how to distribute 1% between 40+ devices

5 hours ago, ugotstretched said:

I cant even set exact bandwidth, it always goes to something within the range i put.  Might just have to buy a more stable router and bridge my old R1

Is this just an issue for upload? Does download appear to be limited correctly?

6 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you also trying to set 1% 

I manually set it, no matter what number i put in it always reverts to 8.8.  The router dont listen, if i put 20mbs it will revert to 16.  Not that it matters cause the feature completely dont work.  The guy above has the same issue, im not sure how a $300 router is put on the market with these issues, and forget about setting this thing up, it takes 2 years to load.  And i have one of the fastest internets on the east coast available.