WPS Button

Hey everyone

I've just got the R2 and in the process of connecting all my devices to the R2. My virgin 3.0 hub is now in modem mode.

My Ring Doorbell needs a wifi extender because its outside and doesn't reach router location,, struggling to figure out how to connect the extender to the Netduma, any help would be appreciated !

TP link tell me to press WPS Button on the router but I can't see any on the R2, only a reset. 

1701494929_Screenshot2021-05-05at14_38_19.thumb.png.3c2453887cdeaf47f07c7cd62f352706.png

3 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

What's the make and model of the TP link? Typically they have a Management interface you can use for when your router doesn't have a WPS button, I think that's what I had to do with mine.

Cheers liam, model No. TL-WA850RE  

I have a similar issue...how do I connect my Canon MG3250 printer to the R2 as it has to be done with WPS, and there isn’t one on the R2 as far as I’m aware? I have Wi-fi disabled on my BT Smarthub2 so would rather the printer was connected to R2 than having to have Wi-fi enabled on the BT Smarthub2 just for one device.

8 minutes ago, K0NSPIRACY said:

I have a similar issue...how do I connect my Canon MG3250 printer to the R2 as it has to be done with WPS, and there isn’t one on the R2 as far as I’m aware? I have Wi-fi disabled on my BT Smarthub2 so would rather the printer was connected to R2 than having to have Wi-fi enabled on the BT Smarthub2 just for one device.

https://www.canon.co.uk/support/consumer_products/pixma_printer_wireless_connection_setup/mg3250_printer_wireless_connection_setup/#standardusb

use the standard connection method as detailed here on the support page.