Destiny 2 ghost lobby

Answer with help or don’t answer at all this people are trying to make you off the way to do it instead of just telling us. If you know how to do it don’t be a Douche & just post the method. 

What's the point of sharing this for free? We all know why people want to use it. Obviously only to "help friends ;) That's why they invested in buying Netgear router;) lol

BTW There are some discord servers where you can find answers for "free" if you don't want to pay someone for full method installation and guide. Pretty sure Saint-14 spammed this at some point.

8 hours ago, czarny8131 said:

What's the point of sharing this for free? We all know why people want to use it. Obviously only to "help friends ;) That's why they invested in buying Netgear router;) lol

BTW There are some discord servers where you can find answers for "free" if you don't want to pay someone for full method installation and guide. Pretty sure Saint-14 spammed this at some point.

When I was running lobbies before it told people how to do it & what they needed there wasn’t any reason to hide if you got money to buy the equipment for it then go for it. Simple as that & now that there a new method yall wanna gate keep it for what?

Major difference is that the method used "embedded" in the hardware wasn't public domain knowledge.

The chances of Bungie patching or fixing that weren't super big. They have switched the backend for DDOS protection, but the method for the empty lobby wins didn't get patched. How long you think it will be if we post a full on tutorial in a public forum before Bungie tries to patch this? And who says people aren't still being helped? 

image.png.41471156db2ee1c29cc28e34105e821b.png

But you know what makes it hard? Getting 70 messages per day all expecting you to be a helpdesk that will do a soup to nuts implementation for them. And then some of them selling off the info how to do that for $300 like one guy here in the forum. If folks want to make some extra change, completely fine. But it is an absolute a-hole move to try and sell someone elses work when you got it for free. It just means that you become more picky about who you share it with and if they at least are willing to do a bit of work on their own. Also, it's also not like this hasn't been shared with the devs here on the forum, but it seems they don't read their direct messages anymore (with the above being said, I can relate :D).

3 hours ago, Serguei07 said:

Je connais un qui le fait à 200€

Il donne seulement qu’au personne sérieuse.

ca lui a pris du temps mais il a réussi et prêts à vous donné les paramètres qu’il faut pour gérer vos matchmaking 

Salut moi je suis intéressé envoie MP stp 

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, iDonDashti said:

i have the netduma and im willing to pay mony fot the method if u know how dm me

Not sure why this keeps coming up, but you CANNOT use netduma features for ghost lobbies any more.  You can only select a Stream SDR server you want to play on.  The SDR (relay server) will determine who you play with. 

On 5/5/2021 at 15:35, WinTraderSDR said:

Funziona davvero bene su tutti i router Nighhawk. E per me non è cambiato nulla dopo SDR solo un paio di dettagli.

For exsample? 

Hey ghorman,

pretty sure it keeps coming up because that’s the ONLY reason many people bought the routers in the first place.

that and y’know people like to ask the same cyclical questions over and over again without say looking up previous posts.

1 hour ago, Alan2405 said:

Hey ghorman,

pretty sure it keeps coming up because that’s the ONLY reason many people bought the routers in the first place.

that and y’know people like to ask the same cyclical questions over and over again without say looking up previous posts.

Well the router was never intended to do the ghost lobbies the original design was to force regional play in an area.  Sounds like many purchased the router for the wrong reason.

9 hours ago, ghorman said:

Not sure why this keeps coming up, but you CANNOT use netduma features for ghost lobbies any more.  You can only select a Stream SDR server you want to play on.  The SDR (relay server) will determine who you play with. 

Or you can determine to play solo ;) Not using Netgear obviously. 

Screenshot_20210516-235200_Chrome.jpg

3 minutes ago, ghorman said:

I never said it was impossible.  Its just not possible using netduma features.

I respect your knowledge, but have to disagree. Using Rule27 and what i call "Brazilian way" it's still possible to get flawless using Netduma, although "linux" way is stress free compare to them ways. Therefore linux all the way for now.

Any member asking to be messaged privately for help with "the method" will be banned under suspicion of trying to obtain money against our forum terms and conditions. Do not ask to be messaged privately. We do not condone cheating or onbtaining money by circumventing a games features, privacy or security protocols.

On 22/5/2021 at 11:19, heil boi said:

questa è la seconda volta che inserisco questo!
per favore, non pagare quel server di discord per il metodo
, sono una truffa completa e tutti sanno che
se hai bisogno del metodo e non sei un idiota come loro, inviami un messaggio e sarò felice di insegnarti!

Chiede soldi, ho gli screen. Attenzione 

11 hours ago, Gabbu3 said:

Chiede soldi, ho gli screen. Attenzione 

Si prega di segnalare tutti gli utenti che si ritiene stiano violando i termini di utilizzo del forum, questo verrà quindi esaminato e seguito da un moderatore. Nel frattempo questo thread verrà bloccato.

--

Please report any users you believe to be breaking the forum terms of use, this will then be reviewed and actioned by a moderator. In the mean time this thread will be locked.