No internet access and bottom of router is hot

Rrrick

• Administrators

Okay thats fine thank you, connect the R2 back to the modem and in Settings > WAN click apply on the DHCP page and see if it gets internet please - otherwise you may need to copy the details from your last screenshot - IP, Subnet, Gateway into the static section in WAN

Can’t get it to come back up.won’t sign in using new password.I’m done messing with it.if I can’t get it taken care of I’ll use it as a paper weight.been messing with it for 2 days and pretty much fed up with it at this point .

On 5/3/2021 at 4:21 AM, Rrrick said:

Can’t get it to come back up.won’t sign in using new password.I’m done messing with it.if I can’t get it taken care of I’ll use it as a paper weight.been messing with it for 2 days and pretty much fed up with it at this point .

I can understand your frustrations. Are you still able to connect to the R2 via Wi-Fi? Are you still getting the same IP address from it? If you can access the interface, can you go to System Information and see if the R2 is getting a WAN IP?

I can connect to net duma but I’m having a password issue now.I tried old password and new password  and my password that I did when I had to go up a number at end of each one and none of them are working.

• Administrators

For the sign in screen it is admin / password by default but if you've changed those details it will be that - it is not the same as the WiFi credentials.

In Settings DHCP, click apply, does a connection come up then?