No internet access and bottom of router is hot

Rrrick

• Administrators

The cable plugged into the internet port on the R2, it doesn't look very pushed in, can you push it in/take it out then put it in and you should hear a click, can you see if it works then?

I can’t push it in no further than what it can go in.I’m not a dumb ass when it comes to hooking stuff up.we been going at this for a week and 4 pages in and I’m still nowhere close to getting it fixed then I was on day one. I’m going with it being a netduma r2 router issue . I used it for almost a month and it was working fine .I have no other issue with my netgear router . It’s a little ridiculous to think it’s all these other problems when I’m not having a issue it’s my other router .I feel like I’m being pulled along.it’s been frustrating trying to deal with this due to how we have to communicate. If you can’t replace router then I see no point in going on I’m tired of coming home from work to unhook my working router and try to troubleshoot one that isn’t working.sorry to be like this but I’m frustrated at this point .

Hi i hear your pain, i know i had issues with the R2 too, upgraded to a nighthawk  pro gaming 1000, but sorry i havnt read the entire thread, if it was working fine for a month, try factory reset it and set it up again.

• Administrators
12 hours ago, Rrrick said:

I can’t push it in no further than what it can go in.I’m not a dumb ass when it comes to hooking stuff up.we been going at this for a week and 4 pages in and I’m still nowhere close to getting it fixed then I was on day one. I’m going with it being a netduma r2 router issue . I used it for almost a month and it was working fine .I have no other issue with my netgear router . It’s a little ridiculous to think it’s all these other problems when I’m not having a issue it’s my other router .I feel like I’m being pulled along.it’s been frustrating trying to deal with this due to how we have to communicate. If you can’t replace router then I see no point in going on I’m tired of coming home from work to unhook my working router and try to troubleshoot one that isn’t working.sorry to be like this but I’m frustrated at this point .

I do understand your frustration, please email [email protected] with a link to this topic and your order number and we can organize a replacement.