Help with getting low latency and reducing upload ping under load

Hello,

I've got an XR500 and have used it to try and get lower ping on COD/ Warzone for a few months. For some reason, I'm still getting 'rubber-banding' and the occasional packet loss, as well feeling like my hit detrection is off. I've run numerous connection benchmark tests on my LAN and Wi-Fi 70down and 20up and get A+ for everything bar under load where my upload ping goes way over 200ms. I've got my QOS currently at 70/70 and I've scoured these forums to find a solution and tried virtually every possible solution. Just for reference, my setup is from the ONT to EE router, which then is wired into the XR500 that I've connected to both via wi-fi and LAN with no major difference between them. I've used a few traffic prioritization rules, which I'll post below, as well as other screenshots too.  Any help is appreciated.

Cheers 

EDIT: The PS5 and my laptop are the only active connections to the XR500, my laptop when I'm playing only had the Duma os running.

IMG_20210413_015337.jpg

IMG_20210413_015316.jpg

IMG_20210413_015130.jpg

16182756777223269552386025795630.jpg

Welcome to the forum!

How many other devices are there on the network? Are the rest of these connected to the EE modem? In this scenario, QoS won't be much help as it can't control the other devices on the network, is it possible for you to run everything through the XR500?