Netduma R2 Error Code

Cdog77

OK so the issue keeps happening but usually too busy to grab details.  It just happened again.  Attached are screenshots of both the performance tab as well as the inspect element > console tab.  

Note: I am no longer using poly mode, and also the filter has been disabled for weeks.  I only enable it if/when I want to get my own instance in Destiny with no others, which is rare.

Netduma_Performance_Screengrab.pngNetduma_InspectConsole_Screengrab.png

Netduma_InspectConsole_Screengrab_2.png

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Thanks for updating us, do you have a lot of devices in your Allow/Deny list? If so, do they need to be there or are you able to purge them a bit?

I only have 4 entries in my allow/deny list.

I have a netduma r2 with the factory firmware, purchased within the last month. When I restart the router, which I have to do constantly because it won't keep a stable internet connection for more than an hour or two at most, I get this error message. I haven't changed any settings just added ports to port forwarding and adjusted the geo filter. My modem or ISP are not to blame for the internet connection issues, never had a problem like this until I purchased this router which has quickly become a big mistake. I have factory reset the router, yes on the router itself the button on the back, several times already, tried raising the DHCP lease time to 168 and still the same connection issues

unnamed.jpg

16 hours ago, G@mble0717 said:

I have a netduma r2 with the factory firmware, purchased within the last month. When I restart the router, which I have to do constantly because it won't keep a stable internet connection for more than an hour or two at most, I get this error message. I haven't changed any settings just added ports to port forwarding and adjusted the geo filter. My modem or ISP are not to blame for the internet connection issues, never had a problem like this until I purchased this router which has quickly become a big mistake. I have factory reset the router, yes on the router itself the button on the back, several times already, tried raising the DHCP lease time to 168 and still the same connection issues

Are you able to access the interface when the disconnection occurs? Perhaps over a wireless device?

If so, could you grab a copy of the log file from System Information next time it disconnects and send it over to us?