Netduma R2 Error Code

Cdog77

I’ve gotten this error code the last week and can’t get it to go away. The only way I can get it to go away is if I completely reset my router for 30 seconds. Does anyone know this fix I have to reset all my settings every single time...I’ve cleared my cache my history everything. It never did this before and I’ve had the router and long time and the only thing I use is geofilter mode.

3C537D3D-FED1-4CC4-B8F6-1A99E28C581E.jpeg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am using google chrome but its happening on all browsers! 

Thu Apr 8 12:42:00 2021 daemon.err hostapd: Failed to set beacon parameters Thu Apr 8 12:42:00 2021 daemon.warn hostapd: Failed to check if DFS is required; ret=-1 Thu Apr 8 12:42:00 2021 daemon.warn hostapd: Failed to check if DFS is required; ret=-1 Thu Apr 8 12:41:58 2021 daemon.warn hostapd: Failed to check if DFS is required; ret=-1 Thu Apr 8 12:41:58 2021 daemon.warn hostapd: Failed to check if DFS is required; ret=-1 Thu Apr 8 12:41:54 2021 daemon.err hostapd: Failed to set beacon parameters Thu Apr 8 12:41:54 2021 daemon.warn hostapd: Failed to check if DFS is required; ret=-1 Thu Apr 8 12:41:54 2021 daemon.warn hostapd: Failed to check if DFS is required; ret=-1 Thu Apr 8 12:41:54 2021 daemon.warn hostapd: Failed to check if DFS is required; ret=-1 Thu Apr 8 12:41:54 2021 daemon.warn hostapd: Failed to check if DFS is required; ret=-1 Thu Apr 8 12:41:48 2021 daemon.err hostapd: Failed to set beacon parameters Thu Apr 8 12:41:48 2021 daemon.warn hostapd: Failed to check if DFS is required; ret=-1 Thu Apr 8 12:41:48 2021 daemon.warn hostapd: Failed to check if DFS is required; ret=-1 Thu Apr 8 12:41:42 2021 daemon.err hostapd: Failed to set beacon parameters Thu Apr 8 12:41:42 2021 daemon.warn hostapd: Failed to check if DFS is required; ret=-1 Thu Apr 8 12:41:42 2021 daemon.warn hostapd: Failed to check if DFS is required; ret=-1 Thu Apr 8 12:41:36 2021 daemon.err hostapd: Failed to set beacon parameters Thu Apr 8 12:41:36 2021 daemon.warn hostapd: Failed to check if DFS is required; ret=-1 Thu Apr 8 12:41:36 2021 daemon.warn hostapd: Failed to check if DFS is required; ret=-1 Thu Apr 8 12:41:30 2021 daemon.err hostapd: Failed to set beacon parameters Thu Apr 8 12:41:30 2021 daemon.warn hostapd: Failed to check if DFS is required; ret=-1 Thu Apr 8 12:41:30 2021 daemon.warn hostapd: Failed to check if DFS is required; ret=-1 Thu Apr 8 12:41:24 2021 daemon.err hostapd: Failed to set beacon parameters Thu Apr 8 12:41:24 2021 daemon.warn hostapd: Failed to check if DFS is required; ret=-1 Thu Apr 8 12:41:24 2021 daemon.warn hostapd: Failed to check if DFS is required; ret=-1 Thu Apr 8 12:41:18 2021 daemon.err hostapd: Failed to set beacon parameters

Okay I updated it but it's still doing the same error code. It seems to happen when I turn the filtering on and off or change locations or something. It's pointless at this point because I'm reseting multiple times a day

13 hours ago, Cdog77 said:

Okay I updated it but it's still doing the same error code. It seems to happen when I turn the filtering on and off or change locations or something. It's pointless at this point because I'm reseting multiple times a day

For what reason do you need to reset it multiple times a day? To circumvent this message? How is your PC connected to the R2, via wired or wireless?

I mean I reset it because the message won't go away. I can't even use the geofilter because of it. Which is the reason why I got the router. It's direct connection. I haven't changed a thing since I've had the router and it's been plugged up the exact same way since I've got it. 

16 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What is the device you're adding and precisely how are you adding it to the Geo-Filter? What service is it using?

I am adding it the same way I always have been. Go to device manager or whatever and change it to playstation. I set my polygon then I add my device. I go through the same steps I normally have. I'm not sure what you mean by service. It's for warzone.

5 hours ago, Cdog77 said:

I am adding it the same way I always have been. Go to device manager or whatever and change it to playstation. I set my polygon then I add my device. I go through the same steps I normally have. I'm not sure what you mean by service. It's for warzone.

OK thank you, do you get the issue if you have this profile in Spectator mode (not filtering)? Similarly, do you use Geo-filter with any other games? Do you see the same error message regardless of what you're filtering?

I do still get it with it not filtering. I only use it with warzone. I'm not sure why it pops up, but it won't go away until I reset the router. I can delete the device and readd and it still there.

On 4/16/2021 at 8:30 AM, Netduma Liam said:

When you say reset, are you doing a full factory reset or are you rebooting the router?

I've done it both ways, full factory and just the 30 second reset on the back of the router. Neither resolves the problem.

Are you playing on PC or on Console? If PC, could you try removing the Geo-filter profile, going to Device Manager, click on your PC and change it's device type to Playstation. Then re-add your Geo-filter profile and see if you still get the same error.

On 4/20/2021 at 8:24 AM, Netduma Liam said:

Are you playing on PC or on Console? If PC, could you try removing the Geo-filter profile, going to Device Manager, click on your PC and change it's device type to Playstation. Then re-add your Geo-filter profile and see if you still get the same error.

I'm doing the same thing I always do. My device is on playstation. I'm doing exactly what I've been doing for months. This recently just started happening....